VuVa Magnetic Vaginal Dilator Set
- Vaginal dilator set for relief from vaginismus, vulvodynia and other pelvic pain
- 5 vaginal dilators that increase in girth and length for safe home treatment
- Contains over 60 Neodynium magnets for magnetic therapy
- Clinically proven to reduce pain and anxiety
- With a bottle of paraben- and glycerine-free water-based lubricant
VuVa vaginal dilators with the addition of magnetic therapy to relieve pelvic pain
This luxurious set of 5 vaginal dilators has been designed by and for sufferers of pelvic pain. Tara Langdale-Schmidt had been suffering from vulvodynia for four years when she had a car accident. While recovering, she discovered magnet therapy as a way of treating her nerve pain. This inspired her to add Neodymium magnets into a set of vaginal dilators – it worked and VuVa was created!
These dilators can help with the following conditions:
- Vulvar Vestibulitis
- Pelvic Radiation Therapy
- Vaginal Stenosis
- Vaginal Atrophy
VuVa dilators work by using magnets to increase the blood flow to painful areas, helping to calm your body’s nerves. This set contains over 60 Neodynium magnets that use your body’s magnetic field to accelerate healing. This is in addition to the standard benefits of using vaginal dilators; each one will lengthen your vagina’s soft tissue and relax its muscles and ligaments. As you go up in size, your vagina will get used to penetration so that you can enjoy pain- and stress-free sex.
VuVa Tech Vaginal Dilators are clinically proven to help women with pelvic pain - the results of the Clinical Trilas:
The Physician Care Clinical Research centre in Sarasota Florida recently carried out a double-blind placebo study on VuVa vaginal dilators, with the following results:
- 80% of women who used VuVa felt a decrease in overall pain
- Pain decreased by an average of 30% on the standardised tampon test
- 80% of women reported a decrease in the painful area of their vulvar vestibule
All the women described treatment with VuVa as painless; they also reported feeling much less anxious about penetration and more positive about their future sexual health.
It’s easy to use VuVa dilators
- Use the included water-based lubricant to lubricate your chosen dilator size (start with the smallest), as well as the entrance of your vagina.
- Lie on your back, bend your knees and spread your legs apart.
- Gently insert the tapered end of the dilator as deeply as is comfortable, leaving the large end outside yourself.
- Relax and leave your VuVa dilator in for 20-30 minutes.
- Do this 1-2 times per day. Progress to the next size at your own pace; it may take days or weeks as each woman’s body is different.
- Wash with mild, non-fragrant soap and warm water after each use.
Who shouldn't use a VuVa Magnetic Vaginal Dilator?
Do not use if any of the following conditions apply to you: If you have a pacemaker, defibrillator, insulin pump, or any other electrical device. If you are pregnant or trying to become pregnant. Do not use on open or bleeding wounds.
|Recommended For||Vaginal dilator therapy for the holistical comfort and pain relief from vulvodynia, vaginismus, pelvic pain, menopause, pelvic radiation therapy, vaginal atrophy, vaginal stenosis|
|Included Contents||5 x VuVatech Magnetic Vaginal dilators (varying sizes), storage bag, water-based lubricant|
|Length||Smallest to largest- 9cm, 9cm, 11.5cm, 14.cm, 16cm (3.5", 3.5", 4.5", 5.5", 6.25")|
|Washing Instructions||Wash with mild, non-fragrant soap and warm water after each use|
|Width||Smallest to largest- 14mm, 18mm, 24mm, 32mm, 40mm (0.5", 0.75", 1", 1.25", 1.5")|