Vital Design Backscratcher
- The safe backscratcher with rubber bristles that prevent damage to skin
- Bristles move independently for a satisfying scratch
- Ergonomic handle with high flexibility for those hard to reach places, and those less able to reach them
- Anti-slip material on handle for a better grip
- Great to use on legs and feet too - its the safest way ever to scratch that itch!
The good old backscratcher has been redesigned to give you the safest most satisfying back scratch ever!
The Vital Design Backscratcher has rubber bristles that are firm enough to provide relief to irritating itches without causing damage to the skin. This is essential for elderly people who tend to have thinner skin which is easily broken, or those with diabetes who suffer with skin irritation. For a diabetic sufferer if the skin is damaged during scratching it might fail to repair or possibly even leave them vulnerable to leg ulcers and skin infections because of slower healing times.
The bristles are cleverly designed in such a way that each one moves independently, ensuring you can achieve a good scratch, safely without breaking delicate skin - even on curved areas of the body.
The long, ergonomic handle on the backscratcher allows you to get to those hard to reach areas on your back and shoulders. It is also great for the legs and feet too for those who struggle to bend down. An anti-slip material on the handle ensures you won’t lose your grip either.
|Recommended For||safely scratching an itch, helps get to those hard to reach places, and the unique rubber 'bristles' prevent damage to fragile, thin skin.|
|Included Contents||1 Backscratcher|
|Length||Approx 44 cm|
|Width||Head Widest Point 5.5 cm Smallest Point 2.5 cm|