Vision Amniotic Leak Detector
- Identifies unidentified wetness
- Early detection prevents risk of infection
- Detects elevated pH levels which include amniotic fluid
- Reacts to the smallest amount of amniotic fluid leakage
- Easy to use, worn just like a regular pantyliner
- Contains 20 Diagnostic Tests
When you’re pregnant, you have enough to worry about. When you find a damp patch in your underwear, how will you know if it’s urine or amniotic fluid?
The Vision Amniotic Leak Detector is a simple to use test for amniotic fluid leaks during pregnancy. Undetected amniotic fluid leaks can cause serious complications such as premature labour or infection to both mother and baby if not caught in time. Early detection can also help prevent false alarms and unnecessary trips to hospital. The Vision ALD also gives confirmation that your waters have ruptured and give you time to prepare for baby’s imminent arrival.
This Amniotic Leak Detector test should be used during pregnancy:
- If you've found unidentified wetness
- After having an amniocentesis
- To determine if your waters have broken
The Vision ALD works by detecting elevated pH levels which may indicate amniotic fluid leakage. Normal vaginal pH is around 3.5 to 4.5. Any fluid with a pH level higher than 5 will cause the test strip to react and change to a blue-green colour.
This detection kit can be used as early as 17 weeks. This is your baby we’re talking about; stay informed right from the start!