ViroStop Anti-Viral Oral Spray 30ml
- Antiviral oral spray that creates a protective film on the mucous membrane, physically stopping the penetration of bacteria and viruses into the body
- Antibacterial and antiviral to effectively kill bacteria and viruses
- An antiviral agent that inhibits the enzyme ‘neuraminidase’ (responsible for flu virus replication) so the virus cannot get into the cells and multiply
- Contains a high content of polyphenols which make it a strong antioxidant
- The spray is easy to apply and distributes evenly on the oral and pharyngeal mucosa
Protect Yourself from Viruses and Bacteria with ViroStop
This unique oral spray contains a combination of natural active substances with antibacterial and antiviral properties. A special extract obtained from the plant Cistus Creticus, which contains polyphenols in a concentrated form, enhances the effect of other components.
Cistus plants exert a number of powerful antibacterial and antifungal properties against pathogens that can cause serious human health problems. The derivatives of the Cistus plant have the power to destroy the outer casing of a virus which in turn prevents the virus from attaching to the cells and multiplying.
Cistus has even demonstrated an ability to prevent both the Ebola virus and HIV from attaching to host cells!
Polyphenols provide chemical and physical defense, creating a shield to prevent the penetration of bacteria and viruses into cells.
You can use ViroStop Anti-Viral Oral Spray at the very first signs of a cold/sore throat and also if you are at risk of an infection (if, for example, your child brings a virus home from school).
Prevention: Apply 2x5 sprays into the mouth, children older than 6 years is given 2 x 2 sprays per day.
In a case of acute condition: Apply 3x5 sprays into the mouth, children older than 6 years is given 3 x 2 sprays a day.
Duration of treatment should not exceed 14 days.
|Ingredients||Aqua, Echinacea purpurea extract, Acerola dried extract, Cistus creticus eriocephalus extract, Citrus bioflavonoid complex, Oleum menthae piperitae, Suprasweet, Kalium sorbat|