VagiQUICK Thrush Candida Test
- Vaginal yeast infection test you perform at home in minutes
- Swab and test cassette procedure for conditions such as thrush and vaginal mycosis
- Painless, comfortable and easy applications from home
- Quick test duration max. 10 minutes
- Safe and reliable results with 99% accurate compared to Canesten at 90%
- Buy 2 for £12.32 each and save 5%
- Buy 3 for £11.67 each and save 10%
The yeast infection test you can perform from the comfort of your own home in 3 easy steps
In the UK it is said that at least 80% of all women will suffer from either thrush, vaginal mycosis or a yeast infection at least once in their lives, so with it being so common place, there is nothing to be embarrassed about.
If you are worried you may have an infection, then you don’t have to go to the doctor, instead you can perform a simple swab test from the comfort of your own home without being embarrassed and without being nervous. The VagiQuick thrush test kit is a fast, reliable and easy to use test kit with 99% accuracy that can help you diagnose conditions like thrush which can cause you irritation and discomfort leaving you feeling generally yuck!
What are the symptoms of a yeast infection and have you got one?
Maybe you were wondering about what the symptoms of a yeast infection were? Below are the most common symptoms experienced when suffering from a yeast infection:
- Itching and soreness around the vaginal entrance
- Stinging when urinating
- Change in vaginal discharge
- Pain during intercourse
If you are experiencing any of these then you need a VagiQUICK test kit to get to the bottom of your problem.
How does it work?
VagiQuick works by carefully and precisely detecting Candida antigens in your vaginal secretions and only takes 10 minutes to get your results. All you need to do is follow the below 3 step procedure:
- Collect a sample using your included vaginal smear swab by inserting the swab into the vagina, turning it 5 times
- Insert the completed swab into the VagiQUICK cassette
- Wait only 10 minutes for the results to show
Making sense of the results couldn’t be easier. A positive result will show two distinct colour bands; one on the control and one on the test region. A negative result will show only one band in the control region. If you attain a positive result then seek advice from your pharmacist or doctor. If you receive a negative result but your symptoms persist, then also seek advice from your pharmacist or doctor.
|Included Contents||x1 Test|
|User Manual||View and/or Download the VagiQUICK Thrush Candida Test User Manual|