- Get a safe amount of sun with your personal UV monitor
- UV monitor to help optimise Vitamin D from sunshine
- Customise your UV wristband for your individual skin type
- LED alerts as you reached your limit
- Waterproof up to 3 metres
Wear your SunFriend UV monitor for Healthier & Safer Sun Time!
Do you want to stay safe in the sun? They key is to know your limits! UVA+B SunFriend is the world’s first customisable, waterproof activity monitor for UV exposure. You can rest assured knowing that its scientific features are based on internationally recognised clinical research and NASA inspired sensors.
How will your sunfriend work?
Your UVA+B SunFriend will help reduce skin damage by alerting you before your skin starts to burn. Protecting you from over exposure to the sun is imperative when it comes to looking after your health. To get it working, all you need to do is set your skin colour or sensitivity, and your SunFriend will keep track of your real-time UV/sun exposure. LEDs flash when you’ve reached your optimal amount of sun. Your SunFriend will not overheat and is waterproof up to 3m and durable. You can use your SunFriend daily as part of a regular health program
Some sunscreens are in fact beneficial, only if you are careful with your selection. Unless the label states that it is "broad spectrum", the cream will not necessarily protect you from both UVA and UVB radiation, and will block the beneficial UVB from reaching your skin. UVB is needed to make vitamin D – and Vitamin D is very good for you, your body needs it.
Sunscreens are also packed with many chemicals which your skin may be sensitive to. Some of the ingredients in the sunscreens can be harmful if they should penetrate your skin and enter the blood stream. SunFriend takes care of all your sunshine needs and requirements. It recommends you get a healthy amount of sun, and then choose to cover up properly, go indoors, or use a "safe and organic" broad spectrum sunscreen to avoid over-exposure to more sun which could lead to skin damage.
Enjoy the benefits of Vitamin D
When we are out enjoying the sun we feel great. The sun puts us in a good mood and if you don’t over-expose yourself to it you can reap the rewards of Vitamin D. With your SunFriend you can enjoy the healthy benefits of Vitamin D.
- Helps lower blood pressure
- Triggers the release of beta-endorphins which make you feel uplifted
- Boosts your immune system
- Increases genetic function
- Can aid in preventing Rickets, especially in children and babies
- Helps promote growth and stronger bones by increasing absorption of calcium into the bones.
- And optimal vitamin D levels early on in life have been shown to be a major preventative factor in the formation of diseases such as MS, Diabetes 2, and Osteoporosis.
Find a friend in SunFriend for your whole family today!
|Recommended For||Managing safer sun exposure|
|Can Be Used With Biofeedback||No|
|Certification||Vitamin D council Approved|
|Function||Monitor UVA + B Levels|
|Waterproof||Up to 3m|