U-Vare Varicose Veins Pills
- Buy 2 for £20.89 each and save 5%
- Buy 3 for £19.79 each and save 10%
- Expertly formulated to prevent varicose veins by strengthening the walls of damaged veins & improving circulation
- Contains herbal extracts & 100% natural ingredients – safe to use & highly effective
- Tablets possess venotonic properties & reduce the permeability of blood vessels
- Contains 60 capsules – take two a day with water (after meals)
- A preventative treatment for use in the comfort of your own home
Not only can varicose veins affect confidence, but they are also accompanied by several uncomfortable and, in some cases, painful physical symptoms, including:
- Achy ‘heavy’ legs
- Swollen feet/ankles
- Burning or throbbing legs
- Muscle cramps in the legs
- Dry, itchy and thin skin over the affected veins
Thought to affect up to 30% of people worldwide , varicose veins impact both physical and mental well-being. And, because they are so common, it is vital that we do all we can to protect ourselves and take preventative measures to avoid falling victim to them in the future.
Protect against varicose veins by improving circulation & strengthening the walls of damaged veins, with these expertly formulated capsules
U-Vare Pills have been expertly formulated using herbal extracts for the prevention of varicose veins. Indeed, they have been shown to:
- Prevent the appearance of varicose veins
- Reduce the permeability of blood vessels
- Promote healthy blood circulation
Strengthening the walls of damaged veins, U-Vare Varicose Veins Pills possess venotonic properties, which are proven to prevent the development of varicose veins. Formulated using 100% natural ingredients, they are safe to use and highly effective.
Directions for use
Each package of U-Vare pills includes 60 capsules. Take 2 daily for optimal results (each box lasts 30 days) with water, preferably after meals. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Who should not use U-Vare Pills?
Pregnant and breastfeeding women or people who suffer from high blood pressure, heart problems, hepatic disease, glaucoma or diabetes are not advised to use U-Vare. Additionally, people who are taking antidepressants or medications prescribed to treat emotional or psychological problems should seek medical advice prior to using.
|Recommended For||Varicose Veins (Preventive)|