U-Vare Varicose Veins Leg Cream
Out of stock
- Buy 2 for £18.99 each and save 5%
- Buy 3 for £17.99 each and save 10%
- A highly effective treatment for varicose veins that reduces the appearance & alleviates the associated symptoms
- Formulated using herbal extracts with therapeutic characteristics – all ingredients are natural & safe
- Contains anti-inflammatory extracts & has skin regenerating properties
- Easy to use – apply twice a day after a bath or shower for best results
- Proven to tonify the veins, relieve pains & itching, reduce edema & swelling & improve circulation
Varicose veins are swollen and enlarged veins that typically occur in the legs and feet. They may be blue or dark purple, and are often lumpy, bulging or twisted in appearance. Not only can having varicose veins affect confidence, but they are also accompanied by several uncomfortable and, in some cases, painful physical symptoms. These include:
- Aching and ‘heavy’ legs
- Swollen feet and ankles
- Burning or throbbing in the legs
- Muscle cramp in the legs, particularly at night
- Dry, itchy and thin skin over the affected vein
It is, therefore, by no means surprising that many are in search of a simple and effective treatment to not only reduce/prevent the appearance of varicose veins and alleviate the associated symptoms!
Reduce the appearance of varicose veins & alleviate the associated symptoms with this highly effective treatment cream
Thought to affect up to 30% of people worldwide , varicose veins impact both physical and mental well-being. Fortunately, U-Vare Varicose Veins Leg Cream has been expertly formulated using 100% natural ingredients and anti-inflammatory extracts with skin regenerating properties to heal the affected area, alleviate pain, and reduce swelling. Indeed, it is proven:
- To tonify the veins
- To relieve pains and itching
- To reduce edema (swelling caused by excess fluid) and heaviness in the legs
- To reduce swelling
- To improve circulation in the legs
How to use U-Vare Cream
Highly effective and incredibly easy to use, simply apply a light coat of U-Vare Varicose Veins Leg Cream to the affected area and allow it to soak into the skin. For best results, apply twice a day after a bath or shower when the pores are open. Alternatively, you can moisturise the area with a damp towel before application.
Who should not use U-Vare Cream?
Pregnant and breastfeeding women or people who suffer from high blood pressure, heart problems, hepatic disease, glaucoma or diabetes are not advised to use U-Vare. Additionally, people who are taking antidepressants or medications prescribed to treat emotional or psychological problems should seek medical advice prior to using.
|Recommended For||Varicose Veins|