Treets Hot Body Wrap Flaxseed Heat Pad
- 100% natural microwavable heat wrap
- Flaxseed inner retains heat effectively
- Cotton outer is soft and breathable
- Conforms to shape of your body to conduct heat brilliantly
- Ideal for heat therapy on neck, shoulder, back, joint, stomach and period pains
Heat therapy is one of the most relaxing pain relief treatments you can choose.
Applying gentle warmth to sore muscles and aching joints helps to increase blood flow to the area, improve flexibility and issue pain relief.
This 100% natural Treets Hot Body Wrap Flaxseed Heat Pad has a soft, breathable cotton outer and contains flaxseed, which heats and retains its temperature brilliantly. The fine seeds also allow the wrap to conform to the shape of your body in order to conduct its heat most effectively.
Just 30 to 90 seconds in the microwave, depending on your desired temperature, is enough to heat the Treets Hot Body Wrap to a cosy warm temperature. Apply it to aching muscles or joints to relieve pain, lay it over the shoulders or around the neck to encourage blood circulation and reduce stiffness, place it behind your back to reduce lumbar pain, or use it across your tummy to ease stomach ache or period pain.
Flaxseed – natures seeds are perfect for heat pads!
Check out the advantages of using flaxseed in a heat pad or heated pillow:
- Flax provides a gentle, moist heat which promotes healing.
- The weight of flax is gentle and comfortable, it is not too heavy.
- Flax seeds are actually flower seeds, rather than grain, they contain 30-40% of flaxseed oil which remains inside the seed to be warmed again and again.
- Flax is great for retaining heat - when heated they retain half their heat after an hour.
- Flax does not have that “cooked grain” smell sometimes associated with grain-based heat pads and pillows
|Recommended For||Aching muscles and joints|
|Material||Outer pillow: 100% cotton. Filling: 100% flax seed|
|Can Be Used With Biofeedback||No|
|User Manual||View and/or Download the User Manual|
|Size||70 x 20 cm|