Tonus Elast Elastic Posture Corrector With Splints
- Designed to relieve stress on the upper/mid-pectoral and upper lumbar sections of the spine
- Greatly helps to correct posture and trains the wearer to maintain the correct posture even when not wearing the belt
- Easily adjusted using the strong Velcro straps to fit to your body size and shape
- Made from high quality, soft and breathable materials for total comfort
- Metal splinted back section for added support; splints will mould to your body for added comfort and effectiveness of the support
Decrease Back Pain and Protect Your Spine with the Tonus Elast Posture Corrector with Splints
Back pain is something that affects as many as 80% of people. One of the main causes is very simply, sitting for too long. Office based workers and taxi drivers are of the main complainants, yet sitting down isn’t actually damaging to the back; bad posture is. You may find yourself slouching forward at your office desk, or backwards in your car. Whilst this may feel comfortable at the time, the likelihood is that you are doing your back long-term damage and setting yourself up for serious issues in the future.
Perfect Your Posture to Protect Your Back with A Medically Certified Posture Corrector
The Tonus Elast Elastic Posture Corrector with Splints is a fantastic solution for those who know they slouch but can’t seem to stop. It’s very hard to break the habits of a lifetime, you have probably been slouching since your school days, meaning that position is engrained in your muscle memory. You will undoubtedly need help to break this habit, that’s where the Tonus Elast Elastic Posture Corrector with Splints can help you. With firm but comfortable straps you can adjust to fit your body perfectly and a strong metal spinal support column that will mould to fit your body, this posture corrector will see you sitting, standing and holding yourself better in no time.
A Back Support Created from Durable Materials That Provides Optimum Comfort
The Tonus Elast Elastic Posture Corrector with Splints has been crafted using the highest quality materials that not only ensure the product will last you for years to come, but also that when wearing, you feel totally comfortable and your skin is able to breathe. You can wear the posture corrector underneath your regular clothing for all day posture support, at times of prolonged sitting, or when you know you are likely to slouch.
The structure of the Comfort series fabric is made of alternate strips of yarn and line and has:
- Increased elasticity for the brace to fit closer
- Improved ventilation to prevent sweating
- Hygroscopic properties that absorb and then evaporate moisture, ideal for summer time wear
- An uneven surface that has a micro-massaging/compression garment effect
- Comfortable shoulder straps made from polyurethane foam upholstery that cushions pressure and prevents chafing.
- Velcro fasteners for ease when adjusting the belt.
The vertical back section has modellable metal inserts that are:
- Intended for additional retention of the vertebrae
- Flexible to adjust to the peculiarities of each patient’s spine more accurately
- Removable, for when rigid retention is no longer necessary
Who Is This Posture Corrector Suitable For?
You can use this garment to aid recovery from initial spine deformation from scoliosis, lordosis or kyphosis, or in case of osteoporosis of the spinal vertebrae to reduce the risk of compression fractures. It may also be beneficial for the treatment of different thoracic diseases such as spondylosis or osteochondrosis (with manifestations of instability, radiculitis and/or neuralgia), spondylolisthesis, vertebral fracture and intervertebral disk hernia.
Spinal Rehabilitation Following Back Surgery
If you have been through back or spinal surgery, it is vital that you form good posture habits afterwards to speed up your recovery and support rehabilitation. The Tonus Elast Elastic Posture Corrector with Splints is an ideal tool to help reduce the period of rehabilitation after injuries and surgeries in the thoracic spine.
What Size Posture Correction Support Should You Buy?
Measure around your waist as shown in the picture below. The garments have plenty of give in them as they are elasticated.
|Recommended For||Back rehabilitation after injury or surgery. To correct bad posture and support the spine.|
|Included Contents||1 X Tonus Elast 01081 Comfort Elastic Posture Corrector with Splints | Instructions for use|
|Material||Polyamide 63% | Latex 27% | Polyurethane foam 9% | Cotton 1%|
|Washing Instructions||Hand wash only and do not tumble dry|