Tonus Elast Elastic Posture Corrector
- Relieve the stress placed on your mid/lower-pectoral and upper lumbar spinal sections
- Corrects your posture and through frequent wear, encourages the wearer to subconsciously maintain the correct posture even when not wearing the belt
- Features easily adjustable strong Velcro straps so you can fit the posture corrector perfectly to your body size and shape and is suitable for adults and children
- Handmade using only the highest quality, soft and breathable materials for total comfort
- An ideal solution during post-injury and post-surgery rehabilitation
Reduce Back Pain and Correct Your Posture with the Tonus Elast 0107 Posture Corrector
Back issues such as constant pain or short sharp stabbing pains that come out of nowhere affect as many as 80% of people. Sometimes, back pain can’t be pinpointed to one specific moment or injury, it can even be caused by simply sitting for too long. Desk workers and taxi drivers are of the main complainants, but is sitting down really damaging to the back? Of course not, but bad posture most certainly is. If you often find yourself slouching forward at your office desk, or backwards in your car, you are likely setting yourself up for serious issues in the future, you may even be experiencing those issues right now and wondering if a posture corrector can help you, the answer is yes. The Tonus Elast Comfort Posture Corrector is an ideal solution to help you achieve good posture and keep it for life.
A Medically Certified Posture Corrector You Can Wear All Day
The Tonus Elast 0107 Comfort Elastic Posture Corrector is a fantastic solution for those experiencing back issues from slouching, injury or following surgery. Following surgery or injury and during rehabilitation, it is absolutely vital that your posture is perfect, but it’s hard to break the habits of a lifetime as the slouching position is probably engrained in your muscle memory. You will undoubtedly need help to break this habit and facilitate your rehabilitation, that’s where the Tonus Elast 0107 Comfort Elastic Posture Corrector can help you. The firm but comfortable straps adjust to fit your body perfectly and the brace is incredibly easy to put on. You can wear the posture corrector all day long as it is discreet in colour and design and will fit under your normal clothing; wearing the Tonus Elast 0107 Comfort Elastic Posture Corrector will see you sitting, standing and holding yourself better in no time and will help you along in your recovery whether injury or surgery related.
A Brilliantly Engineered Back Posture Support Made from Robust Materials with Comfort in Mind
The Tonus Elast 0107 Comfort Elastic Posture Corrector has been manufactured using high quality materials guaranteed to last and feel totally comfortable and breathable on your skin.
The structure of the Comfort series fabric is made of alternate strips of yarn and line and has:
- Increased elasticity for a closer, more comfortable fit
- Improved ventilation to prevent sweating or skin irritation
- Materials that absorb and evaporate moisture, ideal for use in warm climates
- An uneven surface that has a micro-massaging/compression garment effect
- Comfortable shoulder straps made from polyurethane foam upholstery that cushions pressure and prevents chafing.
- Velcro fasteners for ease when adjusting the belt.
Who Is This Posture Corrector Back Brace Suitable For?
This garment is ideal for both adults and children. As a children’s posture corrector, it would be intended for use by teenagers and children who show early signs of bad posture like stooping over when walking or slouching in class or at home. Children who grow faster than their class mates often stoop to stand out less, it is vital you help them break this habit to prevent back problems in later life. If you are looking for a posture corrector for children, this garment is ideal as it is comfortable and breathable, and probably most importantly to your child – it is discreet under their clothing.
Spinal Rehabilitation Following Back Surgery
If you have experienced back or spinal surgery, good posture habits are important to help speed up your recovery and support rehabilitation. The Tonus Elast 0107 Comfort Elastic Posture Corrector is an ideal tool to help reduce the period of rehabilitation after injury and/or surgery of the spine.
What Size Posture Correction Support Should You Buy?
Measure around your waist as shown in the picture below. The garments have plenty of give in them as they are elasticated.
|Recommended For||Back rehabilitation after injury or surgery. To correct bad posture and support the spine. A suitable posture correction brace for children.|
|Included Contents||1 X Tonus Elast 0107 Comfort Elastic Posture Corrector | Instructions for use|
|Material||Polyester 60% | Latex 40%|
|Washing Instructions||Hand wash only and do not tumble dry. Dry flat. Do not wring out.|