SELFCheck Thyroid Health Test
- Thyroid test to detect if you have a thyroid disorder that could be impacting your life
- Underactive thyroid (hypothyroidism) results in weight gain, high cholesterol and even blocked arteries so it is vital to diagnose and treat the condition
- Accurate, lab quality test you perform in the comfort of your own home
- A simple finger prick blood test, very easy to perform with results returned in 10 minutes
- Easy to read results display either positive or negative results you can rely on
Home Thyroid Test Kit for the Detection of Hypothyroidism
This simple home test kit gives you the answers you need within 10 minutes, with a positive or negative result given for an underactive thyroid.
Also known as Hyperthyroidism, an underactive thyroid paves the way to many health issues. It causes weight gain, which in turn can cause heart and artery problems, as well as mental health issues: weight gain can leave you feeling insecure and uncomfortable in social situations.
If you have any of the symptoms of Hyperthyroidism, this quick, simple home testing kit includes all you need to get the answers you are looking for. If you return a positive result, you can explore treatment options with your GP and if the result is negative, you can rule out the condition and look at other possibilities.
Thyroid disease affects 1 in 20 people in the UK and is 10 times more common in women than men; if you think you may have it, you can now check in the comfort of your own home. No doctor visit, not waiting for lab results, just the answers you need, in 10 minutes flat.
|Recommended For||Home test kit detects Hyperthyroidism. Accurate finger prick test that is used by health professionals and medical facilities. Get yours at StressNoMore.|
|Included Contents||1 test device | 1 plastic pipette | 1 dropper bottle containing 1ml of diluent | 2 sterile lancets | 1 alcohol pad | instructions|
|Certification||CE marked for medical use|