Thuasne Ortel C1 Classic Light Cervical Collar
- Lightweight, supportive and strong neck support collar for immobilising the neck
- With breathable material, this cervical collar offers maximum support and effective pain relief
- Support from this cervical collar is an ideal treatment for osteoporosis and neck pain
- Velcro strap allows for an adjustable perfect fit
- Can be used for the treatment of a condition or illness
Lightweight neck support collar to keep you supported and comfortable
Did you know that over 130 million days are lost each year in the UK due to sickness absence? One of the biggest contributory factors to this problem is due to musculoskeletal conditions such as neck pain. Are you tired of using hard and uncomfortable neck braces to help you with your illness or injury? There is no need for discomfort any longer as this soft and comfortable cervical collar is the perfect accessory for supporting your neck as a result of illness or injury.
The neck support collar is lightweight making it extremely comfortable to wear while providing you with maximum support when you need it most. You can happily wear it with most items of clothing as it won’t cause irritating friction or rubbing as its soft foam material is smooth on your skin.
The cervical collar is particularly useful for the treatment of osteoporosis. Its incorporated Velcro strap enables you to achieve the best secure fit as you can tighten it accordingly so it’s comfortable and secure to wear. The cervical collar is made from high quality foam with an additional comfort cover which can be removed and washed for your convenience.
If you are looking for extra comfort with maximum support then the Thuasne Ortel C1 Classic is most definitely for you.
The Thuasne Ortel C1 Classic cervical collar offers support and pain relief and is ideal for:
- Mild sprains
- Cervical Spondylosis
What size neck support collar should you choose?
- Neck Measurement: 28cm - 33cm Size Needed: Small (1)
- Neck Measurement: 34cm - 39cm Size Needed: Medium (2)
- Neck Measurement: 40cm - 46cm Size Needed: Large (3)
|Recommended For||Short term use for analgesic support of the cervical spine, particularly useful for osteoporosis.|
|Material||Soft Foam Compromising of 80% Cotton, 20% Polyamide|
|Depth||8cm (3.2 Inches)|
|Size||Neck Measurement: 28cm - 33cm Size Needed: Small (1) | Neck Measurement: 34cm - 39cm Size Needed: Medium (2) | Neck Measurement: 40cm - 46cm Size Needed: Large (3)|
|Washing Instructions||Do not use products that contain chlorine|