- First choice for physiotherapists to treat pelvic floor dysfunction now available for home use
- For pelvic floor massage or prostate massage; FDA approved, medical grade acrylic
- Comes with clear instructions and storage bag
- Ergonomic design makes TheraWand comfortable to use by therapist or at home
- Unisex pelvic pain relief for women with pelvic pain and men with prostate pain, prostatitis & pelvic pain.
For Women - TheraWand Premium can help you continue pelvic pain treatment at home
TheraWand Premium is top of the list for physiotherapists treating pelvic floor pain and dysfunction. It utilises both physical therapy and relaxation techniques, helping you or your therapist target pressure points. The TheraWand is the perfect tool for treating myofacial (trigger point) release, painful intercourse, scar tissue, prostate massage and much more.
Included with every TheraWand is an easy-to-understand instruction sheet, information pamphlet and a storage bag. It is best to work with a physiotherapist and discuss your needs and to use the TheraWand when you want to continue your treatment at home.
For Men - Using the TheraWand Premium to relieve prostatitis and male chronic pelvic pain
The TheraWand Premium can be used for effective manual treatment of the pelvic floor and prostate massage. It is easy to use for both patient and therapist, the wand is made from FDA approved, medical grade acrylic.
The TheraWand Premium has been recommended by physiotherapists as an ideal way for men to perform prostate massage on themselves. This form of trigger point massage is able to milk the prostate to drain out any build up of fluid. This reduces the swelling and inflammation that causes pelvic pain in men and is a fantastic form of natural pain relief. See below for a guide to where your trigger points are for prostate massage, by pelvic floor therapist Karl Monahan (imagine your penis is the 12 and your bottom is the 6):