- The physiotherapists' first choice for pelvic floor massage
- FDA approved, medical grade acrylic prostate massager
- Clear instructions and storage bag included
- Ergonomic design of the TheraWand makes it easy to use by both therapist or at home
- Tapered end allows for easy insertion
Suffering with pelvic pain? TheraWand Essential has arrived!
The top choice for physiotherapists, the TheraWand can help treat pelvic floor dysfunction and pain. It utilises both physical therapy and relaxation techniques, helping you to locate and target pressure points. The TheraWand is indispensable for the treating trigger point (myofacial) release, painful intercourse, scar tissue, sensitivity, tight vaginal opening, vaginismus, anorgasmia, prostate massage and more.
TheraWand Essential has a curved end and a tapered end, both can be used for pelvic floor therapy. The tapered end allows for easy insertion. The rounded end was inspired by physiotherapists to allow for easy handling by therapist and patient. The wand is made from FDA approved, medical grade acrylic.
Every TheraWand comes with an easy-to-understand instruction sheet, an information pamphlet and a storage bag. It is best to work with a physiotherapist and discuss your needs. The TheraWand is great for when you want to continue your treatment at home, on advice of your physiotherapist.