Theradome Evo LH40 Laser Hair Growth Helmet
- Clinical strength treatment helmet utilises LLLT to reverse miniaturisation of hair follicles & double their size, stimulate new hair growth & prevent/slow down hair loss
- Expertly engineered by a former NASA scientist & boasts pioneering technology with 40 diodes to flood the scalp with cold laser light
- A friendly female voice guides the user through the programmes, battery lifespan & full session, alerting them when treatment is complete
- Ergonomically designed – USB rechargeable & simple to operate using the large on/off button at the back of the helmet
- Undergo 20 minutes of treatment 4 times a week to stimulate the dormant hair follicles and ensure visible results/new hair growth in 3-6 months
- Please note- this product is excluded from website promotions
The impact of hair loss on both men and women should never be underestimated. It can be extremely damaging to self-esteem/confidence and in many cases leads to severe anxiety and depression. More common than you may think, it is reported that approximately 1 in 5 women in the UK aged over 25 are currently experiencing hair loss or thinning according to a study commissioned by Philip Kingsley. In addition, a further 9% of the 2,000 women questioned, had previously been affected .
Sadly, many men accept that they will lose their hair due to male pattern baldness at some stage in their life. Affecting more than half of the male population before the age of 50, it is currently the most common cause of hair loss. However, there many other reasons why people may fall victim to hair loss, including autoimmune disorder, alopecia areata. Alopecia Areata is thought to affect 2 out of every 1000 people in thew UK. 
Other causes include:
- Medication side effects, including chemotherapy
- Family history/genetics
- Thyroid Disease
- Nutritional Deficiencies
- Improper Hair Care
Don’t accept hair loss as an inevitability
Low level laser (light) therapy is proven to be an effective preventive measure and treatment for hair loss and thinning. Low laser therapy, also known as photo-bio stimulation, is a similar process to photosynthesis in plants. The light penetrates deep into the scalp, increasing blood flow and hair follicle activity at a cellular level. Indeed, by bombarding the cells with light energy, it excites the mitochondria, thus increasing ATP, which fuels cellular healing and improves growth factors. In summary, LLLT will double the follicle size of existing hair, stimulate new hair growth and slow down/prevent hair loss. It is a painless, non-invasive, drug-free alternative treatment that can now be carried out in the comfort of your own home.
- 'Red light laser and LED increases hair growth by 35%' - Lanzafame et al, 2013
- 'LLLT is approved by the FDA as a safe treatment for male and female pattern hair loss' - Avci et al, 2015
- 'After 1.6 months of light therapy, patients saw hair growth of 47%' - Avci et al, 2015
- '83% of patients were satisfied with light therapy for hair regrowth' - Avci et al, 2015
4 out of 5 hair loss professionals recommend Theradome
The Theradome Evo LH40 Laser Hair Growth Helmet has been expertly engineered by a former NASA scientist who wanted to develop a new hair loss treatment using hair laser therapy. Boasting pioneering technology, it features 40 laser diodes that flood the scalp with cold laser light at the optimum wavelengths for hair growth. Stimulating cell metabolism and blood flow, this process creates the optimal environment for hair to grow thicker and fuller. Simply undergo 20 minutes of treatment 4 times a week to stimulate the dormant hair follicles and ensure visible results and new hair growth in 3-6 months. A friendly female voice guides you through the programmes, battery lifespan and full session, alerting you when treatment is complete. When the treatment ends, the helmet will automatically power down to avoid overuse.
Ergonomically designed, the Theradome Evo diode laser light therapy helmet comes complete with both a USB charging lead and mains adaptor. Indeed, it is a user friendly, cordless, clinical strength/standard restorative helmet device that can be used in the comfort of your own home. Cleverly contoured and comfortable to wear, it can even be worn as you go about your daily chores. In addition, is controlled using the single large on/off touch button at the back of the helmet, meaning it is incredibly simple to operate. Use on clean, damp hair or dry hair depending upon your requirements.
FDA approved, there are no known side effects of LLLT, unlike some shampoos, foams, and drugs. In addition, it comes complete with a 12-month manufacturer’s warranty, so you can rest assured it has been designed and constructed to the finest standard of quality.
|Programmes||Wavelengths: 678 +/-8nm|
|Power||Lithium Ion Battery - Mains & USB Rechargeable|