Luxury Alpaca Wool Duvet - Light
- Incredibly lightweight and luxurious Alpaca wool duvet offers superior temperature control naturally
- Beautifully light wool duvet for maximum comfort and the most natural of fibres
- 3 - 6 Tog lightweight duvet and naturally hypoallergenic with the Allergy UK Seal of Approval
- Enjoy up to 25% more regenerative sleep each and every night
- All natural and all superior quality for the most comfortable nights sleep ever
Luxurious Alpaca Duvet for superior comfort, temperature control and a better night’s sleep
A good night’s sleep is something which is becoming a little overlooked. We are getting used to putting up with interrupted sleep, overheating and restlessness. What if all this could be changed with nothing more than a new duvet? A British Alpaca Wool Duvet could be the sought after answer you have been craving.
All completely natural and devilishly luxurious, these British Alpaca Duvets are second to none. They are some of the most lightweight and sumptuous duvets available on the market and now you can get your hands on them. The lavish Alpaca Duvet range uses a fine blend of British Alpaca and Platinum certified British sheeps wool wrapped in a 300 thread count organic cotton cover. They also look as fine as they feel! Why not add a little touch of royalty to your room?
The science behind your thermoregulated Alpaca Wool Duvet is not just a better nights sleep!
The Alpaca Wool bedding has been proven scientifically to give you up to 25% more regenerative sleep. How does it do this? By employing the natural thermoregulation properties of natural wool fibres - so it adjusts to your body temperature keeping you comfortable and helping you to sleep soundly! No more hot sweats, and no more 'too cold' moments that disturb your sleep. Instead you'll enjoy naturally controlled comfort when you need it most!
This duvet also has the Allergy UK seal of approval meaning it's naturally safe for those who suffer with allergies!
Moreover, the luxury Alpaca range of duvets all carry the Allergy UK Seal of Approval due to their hypoallergenic properties ensuring you get a more comfortable, regenerative and better night’s sleep. If you have an allergy you'll know that the wrong kind of bedding can be both a costly and miserable mistake. It can set off an allergy and disturb more than your sleep too. Did you know that the word 'hypoallergenic' is unregulated and widely banded about? This means that unfortunately there are many duvet suppliers who use the term but are really unable to back-up their claims.
We here at StressNoMore chose this duvet because we know with the Allergy UK Seal of Approval we can all sleep safely knowing it will not spark an allerguc reaction!
Does your duvet feel heavy and hurt? This is so lightweight!
Some medical conditions mean that a heavy duvet hurts when laying on your body, sometimes even your toes can hurt! Not so with this Alpaca wool duvet - it is lightweight yet still retains an ambient sleeping temperature without being overbearing.
The lightweight and sumptuous duvets are crafted with 250 grams per sq. metre (3-6 tog) of 100% British sheep wool & British Alpaca blend (50% of each). Intricately designed for the warmer months of the year in mind, for those suffering with uncomfortable night sweats and broken sleep from the discomfort of overheating, the Alpaca Duvets are simply perfect. This is because wool has the ability to regulate your temperature by wicking away moisture, thus helping you to stay warm and cosy without overheating.
What’s more the Alpaca Duvet is the only proven natural hypoallergenic bedding option available on the market making it perfect for allergy sufferers and those with sensitive skin. Over a period of six weeks, scientific tests were performed and effectively demonstrated that dust mites simply cannot survive or thrive in wool which is why the Alpaca Duvet has been awarded the Allergy UK Seal of Approval. Do you suffer from asthma and allergies? Then you need to try this hypoallergenic duvet to improve your life quality. No more washing your bedding at 60 degrees or to eliminate dust mites anymore!
What more could you ask for with your bedding?
Just to remind you, the main features of the Alpaca Wool Duvet include:
- Naturally hypoallergenic - no chemicals, no nasties, no odour and no sniffles here
- 250gsm (3-6 tog approx) 50/50 British sheep wool & British Alpaca filling - quality 'home-grown' wool from a trusted supplier
- 100% organic 300 thread count cotton outer
- Give you up to 25% more regenerative sleep
- Awarded the Allergy UK Seal of Approval
- No synthetic layer - all totally natural without chemicals and harmful fabrics or man-made synthetics
- Natural thermoregulation properties - makes for a comfortable night sleep with less chance of you waking up uncomfortable!
- Lightweight - so if you can't bear the pressure of a heavy duvet - this is the one for you, with an unsurpassed Made in the UK quality label.
Ensure a better night’s sleep and no more overheating by indulging in this exquisite Alpaca Wool Duvet.
|Brand||Luxury Alpaca Wool|
|Recommended For||Those who suffer night sweats, restless nights, asthma and allergies|
|Included Contents||1 x Alpaca Wool Duvet - Tog rating 3-5 tog|
|Material||50/50 British Sheeps wool & British Alpaca filling,100% organic 300 thread count cotton outer|
|Can Be Used With Biofeedback||No|
|Size||Available in single (W137xL200), Double (W200xL200) or King Size (W225xL220)|
|Washing Instructions||Dry clean only. DO NOT MACHINE WASH. DO NOT TUMBLE DRY|