The Saltpipe Natural Respiratory Aid
- A natural respiratory aid for easier breathing
- Can help with allergies, asthma, colds, snoring and smoking
- Clears and cleans the respiratory system
- Just 15 minutes usage required every day
- Saltpipe lasts up to 5 years
A Natural Respiratory Aid to Make Breathing More Easy
The world we live in is becoming increasingly polluted, inside and out there is no getting away from pollutants in the air which can have a serious impact on your health. If you also suffer from respiratory problems, then life can become increasingly difficult and uncomfortable.
The Saltpipe is a handy, portable inhaler contains salt crystals from the Transylvanian Praid Salt mine. The salty microclimate created when inhaling through the Saltpipe calms and cleanses the cells of the respiratory system. When inhaling, the moisture from the air passing through the salt crystals absorbs micron sized salt particles, which then enter the respiratory system with each intake of breath, bringing in the benefits of natural salt therapy. The sodium content of the salt stimulates the natural cleaning mechanisms which flush away all the bad impurities from the surface of the cells that line the lungs.
A few minutes of daily usage can;
- Help you breathe more easily
- Cleans the respiratory system
- Assists with recover from respiratory illnesses
- Complements traditional treatments
If you are wondering if salt therapy is for you, it is known to be beneficial for;
- Allergies such as pollen and dust
- Colds and other infections
- Problems caused by smoking
Just 15-25 minutes usage a day is all you need which can easily done when you are relaxing on the sofa. Even with regular usage the Saltpipe can last up to 5 years.
|Ingredients||Miocene Salt Crystals (Composed of, Magnesium, Sodium Chloride & Calcium)|
|Recommended For||For those suffering from Asthma, Allergies and other Respiratory disorders|
|Included Contents||1 x Saltpipe, 1 x Bag of Replaceable Salt, Instructions|
|Washing Instructions||Wash Thoroughly After Each Use|