- Expertly designed traction device stretches, mobilises & strengthens the back – an ideal non-surgical, drug-free alternative treatment for herniated discs, sciatica, degenerative disc disease, pinched nerves & more
- Alleviates the pressure on compressed discs & enables the intervertebral discs & tissues to absorb fresh nutrients, thus speeding up recovery & improving the body’s ability to heal itself
- Complete with a sturdy mounting set for quick & simple set-up – easily affixed to load bearing structures, such as concrete or wooden beams
- Adjustable straps alter the angle of the upper body to determine the type and intensity of the traction experienced – customisable to the user’s specific needs
- Suitable for multiple users – unisex design & comes complete with two back parts that will accommodate sizes from XS – L
It is thought that approximately 1 in 10 people currently suffer with lower back pain worldwide. Indeed, back pain is one of the leading causes for sick days in the UK, with as many of 4 out of 5 of us falling victim to it at some point during our lives. This is unsurprising when we consider that the force of gravity is constantly pulling the spine downwards and essentially compressing the vertebrae. Not only does this squeeze the tissue, thereby restricting the amount of nutrients that it is able to absorb, it can also cause displacement of the discs and result in them ‘bulging’ outwards. However, there are many other causes of back pain, including poor posture, obesity, muscle weakness due to lack of exercise/mobility, pinched nerves and/or injury.
Tendo is an expertly designed, sport-scientifically tested harness that will stretch, mobilise, and strengthen the back to reduce pain, aid recovery & prevent future back pain with minimal training
The Tendo Package is a traction device designed to reverse the force of gravity and stretch the spine to alleviate the pressure on compressed discs. This enables the intervertebral discs and tissues to absorb fresh nutrients like a sponge, essentially speeding up recovery and improving the body’s ability to heal itself. The ‘dangling’ motion positions the spine correctly, strengthens the core muscles and relieves tension. In addition, it stretches the muscle fascia to loosen entanglements and adhesions, thereby ensuring complete comfort. An effective treatment for herniated discs, sciatica, degenerative disc disease, pinched nerves, and other back conditions, the Tendo back trainer is a drug free, non-surgical alternative for managing back pain.
Ergonomically designed, the Tendo Package comes complete with a mounting set that ensures simple set-up. Quickly and easily affixed to a load bearing structure, such as concrete or a wooden beam, this back-relief system is as easy to use as it is effective and will support the user’s weight with ease. The front straps of the harness can be adjusted to change the angle of the upper body, which will impact the type and intensity of the traction experienced. In addition, complete with two back parts, the Tendo lumbar vertebrae support is suitable for multiple users ranging in size from XS – L. Expertly crafted from premium, robust materials, each component of the Tendo Package is durable and built to last. Approved by the TÜV, it is secure, effective, and safe to use. UV and weather resistant, it can even be used outdoors.
Trust the experts…
Expertly developed by Komed, an Italian company dedicated to applications in the field of back health, the Tendo Package has been tried, tested, and proven to work. Working in conjunction with therapists, sports scientists, users and technicians, Komed manufactures all of its products to the highest standard of functionality, quality and simplicity.
|Recommended For||Herniated Discs, Sciatica, Degenerative Disc Disease, Pinched Nerves & Other Back Conditions|