Teeter P2 Back Stretcher
- Expertly designed decompression device stretches out the vertebrae, rejuvenates the discs, reduces inflammation, improves circulation, banishes back pain, improves spinal alignment, flexibility & posture
- FDA registered medical device proven to be an effective treatment for back pain, sciatica, muscle tension, degenerative disc disease, herniated discs, spinal stenosis, spinal curvature, muscle spasms & facet syndrome
- Ergonomic device – soft foam roller supports, adjustable contoured lap pads & foam covered grips
- Achieve different levels of stretch – use sitting down, lying down or lying with the feet elevated
- Lightweight (under 4lb) & compact – portable, easy to manoeuvre & store
- Please note: This item is dispatched directly from our supplier and may take up to 7 days to arrive. It is not eligible for 24 or 48-hour delivery and it cannot be shipped outside the UK
This portable decompression device provides relief from back pain anytime, anywhere!
Those of us that suffer with back pain are all to familiar with the debilitating effects! Indeed, sometimes just making it into work can be a struggle. And now, thought to affect 1 in 10 people, it has become the leading cause of disability. Additionally, 20% of those that experience acute (short-term) or mild back pain are likely to see it develop into chronic (long-term/recurring) pain without seeking treatment. Fortunately, home treatment and natural relief is available in the form of this ergonomic decompression device. So, never accept it as an inevitability of growing older, banish back pain for good!
There are many different types of back pain, some are congenital or caused by injury while others are related to a person’s lifestyle. In addition, when we stand or sit, gravity pulls down our bones, compressing the spine and shortening the back. Decompressing the spine using a specialised device has the opposite effect to gravity, stretching out the vertebra to restore its natural shape. It also stimulates the release of more protective fluid around the discs, removes waste from the spine, relieves pressure on the discs, improves circulation and decreases inflammation, to improve the overall health of the spine and, indeed, the body. This not only alleviates pain and discomfort, but it also speeds up recovery, builds strength, increases flexibility, and makes mechanical movements easier.
An FDA registered medical device that banishes back pain, protects the discs, removes waste from the spine, improves flexibility, alignment & posture!
The Teeter P2 Back Stretcher is an FDA registered medical device that is proven to be an effective treatment for back pain, sciatica, muscle tension, degenerative disc disease, herniated discs, spinal stenosis, spinal curvature, muscle spasms and facet syndrome. Targeting back pain at its root cause naturally, this decompression device will make you feel and move better, improve flexibility, reduce muscle tension, banish back pain, and will even make you look better due to improved spinal alignment and better posture! Expertly designed, it features large, soft foam roller supports that rest comfortably behind the knees for optimum leverage during your stretch. In addition, the contoured lap pads can be moved horizontally or rotated to any angle for a customised fit over the thighs, and the foam-covered handles ensure maximum traction and comfort whilst pushing to decompress the spine. Made from fine quality, durable materials, the Teeter P2 Back Stretcher is also lightweight (weighing just under 4lb) and compact, making it incredibly easy to manoeuvre and store.
Achieve different levels of stretch depending upon your requirements
This innovative decompression device from Teeter can be used in a number of different ways to achieve differing levels of stretch, depending upon your individual requirements. For those with limited mobility or that require a light lumbar stretch, we recommend using this back stretcher whilst sitting down. Conversely, a moderate stretch of the lower back area can be achieved by lying down. Finally, a deep stretch for maximum traction relief can be obtained by lying down with the feet elevated.
|Recommended For||Back pain, sciatica, muscle tension, degenerative disc disease, herniated discs, spinal stenosis, spinal curvature, muscle spasms and facet syndrome|