Teeter FitSpine X2 Inversion Table
- Expertly designed inversion therapy bed, with patented technology, for joint & chronic back pain/sciatica relief, increased strength & flexibility, treatment for scoliosis & improved circulation
- Features an 8-point floating support system that flexes with the user for a greater range of motion and support
- FitSpine™ accessories with acupressure nodes designed to release tension, enhance circulation, & relieve muscle discomfort
- Features a premium Ankle Lock System - extended handle with triple-lock security reduces the need to bend when securing the ankles
- EZ-Stretch Traction Handles provide enhanced stretching options, aid with oscillation and assist with release from full inversion. Stretch Max Handles include angle guide for user assistance
- Please note: This item is dispatched directly from our supplier and may take up to 2 weeks to arrive. It is not eligible for 24 or 48-hour delivery and it cannot be shipped outside the UK
Inversion Therapy for Back Pain - the Drug-Free Alternative for a Lifetime of Relief
The Teeter Fitspine X2 Inversion Table is the new and improved version of its predecessor: Fitspine X2. Teeter inversion therapy beds offer the ultimate in joint and back pain relief through precision balancing, patented stretch grips and new, innovative bed design for 2020.
Teeter Upgrades for 2020:
- Upgraded Patented FitSpine™ Bed: Features an 8-point floating support system that flexes with the user for a greater range of motion and support. Grip‑and‑Stretch handholds offer even more stretching options. FitSpine™ accessories insert right into the table bed for easy customisation.
- FitSpine™ Accessories: Release tension, increase circulation, and relieve muscle discomfort with Acupressure Nodes. Add the Lumbar Bridge, an adjustable, flexible and supportive lower back support for targeted decompression.
- Premium Ankle Lock System: Extended handle with triple-lock security reduces the need to bend when securing the ankles.
- Upgraded Handles: EZ-Stretch Traction Handles provide enhanced stretching options, aid with oscillation and assist with release from full inversion. Stretch Max handles include angle guide for user assistance while becoming familiar with inversion. Enhanced stretching and body positioning options for experienced inverters.
How Does Inversion Therapy Work?
Inversion tables help you achieve a natural stretch by decompression of the spine using the force of gravity. With just a few minutes of inversion therapy a day, you can improve the overall health of your spine and joints, increase your flexibility, and build your strength by doing inverted exercises such as sit-ups. You can choose the angle that suits your needs and hang for as long as needed to give you the relief you need (though we recommend starting with just 1 – 2 minutes at a time). Teeter’s outstanding build and design techniques mean you are 100% safe and secure, even if hanging completely upside down.
When you are inverted, gravity has the opposite effect on your spine compared to standing upright, stretching out the vertebra and restoring the natural shape of the spine. When we stand or sit, gravity pulls down on our bodies, compressing the spine and shortening the back. For those with back pain, inversion therapy is truly a Godsend. Inversion therapy can help you if you suffer from:
- Chronic lower back pain
- Poor circulation
Scientists at Hanseo University in South Korea conducted a study of 47 people with chronic lower back pain. The test subjects practiced inversion therapy in three x 3-minute sets at different angles over a period of 8 weeks. The study found that inversion therapy at 60 degrees reduced back pain as well as improved torso flexibility and strength.
Manufactured Under The Strictest Safety and Quality Guidelines by Inversion therapy Experts: Teeter
Recently rated by Dynamark Engineering as the best inversion table for endurance, strength, rotation control, and ease of assembly, Teeter Inversion tables offer the highest in quality, innovation and most importantly - safety. They are independently quality assurance tested to the highest safety standard: voluntary compliance to Underwriters Laboratories Inversion Table Safety Standard. Teeter inversion tables are the only inversion brand with certified quality from UL, their mark of excellence is proudly displayed on the product itself.
Proudly designed, manufactured and tested in the USA under the strictest quality guidelines, Teeter Inversion Tables are the ONLY inversion tables FDA Cleared for back pain and related causes, they are listed as Class 1 medical devices.
Safety and Quality Guaranteed with Teeter
Teeter has been making inversion tables that truly are in a league of their own, for almost 40 years. Their unrivalled quality, extensive product testing and proven efficacy for the relief of back complaints are just a few factors that ensure they stand head and shoulders above their competitors.
- Teeter makes the only inversion tables certified by Underwriters Laboratories®
- Their inversion tables are FDA cleared and certified as Class I medical devices
- Teeter Inversion tables under-go strict ‘real world’ testing that evaluates key safety factors such as cycle minimums, weight load, ankle restraint endurance, and rotation under extreme conditions
- During independent engineering reviews comparing competing brands of inversion tables, Teeter was rated number 1 across all categories of evaluation including:
- Static load and functional endurance trials
- Ease of assembly
- Performance into full inversion, and;
- Noise tests (only Teeter did not creak or squeak after months of use)
- Expertly designed with heat-treated steel, auto-locking hinges for safety, squeak-free roller bearings and no gimmicky features like memory foam that actually inhibits decompression
Built for benefits with patented Flex Technology™ on the bed and precision balance
- Teeter inversion tables feature a base-to-height stability ratio that averages 20% greater than competing models, for added safety
- So confident in the excellence of their inversion tables, the Teeter 5-year warranty for home-use inversion tables covers every component
- In simulation tests, competitor inversion beds lasted a maximum of 2.4 years, Teeter lasted 27 years (testing only stopped due to time restrictions), and the strongest competitor failed when bearing a weight of only 400 lbs; by comparison, Teeter held a load of 1440 lbs.
Take an in-depth look at the multitude of outstanding features of the Teeter Fitspine X1 Inversion Table in the Features tab above.
*Please note: This item is dispatched directly from our supplier and may take up to 2 weeks to arrive. It is not eligible for 24 or 48-hour delivery and it cannot be shipped outside the UK.*
|Recommended For||Inversion Therapy Table to combat chronic back pain and decompress the spine for pain relief|
|Included Contents||1 x Inversion Therapy Table, Instructional DVD, Owner's Manual, Assembly Instructions, 5 Year Warranty|
|Material||Reinforced Stainless Steel|
|Certification||FDA Cleared as a Class I medical device|