Teeter Fitspine EP-560 Inversion Table
- Expertly designed Inversion Therapy Table for spinal decompression
- Provides symptomatic relief of chronic back pain
- Aligns the spine whilst ensuring the natural gap between vertebra is restored
- Testing shows this is the highest quality inversion table you can buy, offering unparalleled safety, luxury and longevity of use
- Proudly designed, manufactured and tested in the USA and FDA cleared as a Class I medical device for back treatment
The Teeter Fitspine EP-560 Inversion Table is an outstanding, medical-grade, FDA cleared, Class I medical device that offers the ultimate relief from pain in the joints and back. Working with the natural force of gravity, the spin is decompressed and stretched out to realign the vertebra and enhance flexibility and spinal movement. The innovative bed design features a ‘track’ to which pressure point and decompression accessories can be affixed for a personalised and highly effective inversion experience that combines massage with inversion therapy. Teeter offers the highest rated inversion therapy beds, with their products undergoing the most stringent testing, under which all competitors are left by the wayside.
How Does Inversion Therapy Work?
Inversion therapy tables help you achieve a natural stretch and spinal curvature by way of spinal decompression using the force of gravity. By laying at an angle whereby your feet and suspended higher than your head, your spine is wonderfully stretched and the natural gapping between vertebra is restored. When you become confident, you may even wish to completely hang upside down for a full stretch.
Avid users of inversion therapy tables report that with just a few minutes use per day, they feel an overwhelming difference in the overall health of their spine and joints with a reduction in pain and an increase in flexibility. You can choose the angle that suits your needs with the option of 3 pre-set angles: 20, 40 and 60 degrees. We recommend starting with just 1 – 2 minutes of inversion at a time until you are used to the feeling, you can then progress and ‘hang out’ for as long as you feel comfortable and as long as it takes for you to feel totally relaxed and without pain or discomfort. Teeter’s outstanding build and design techniques mean you are 100% safe and secure, even if hanging completely upside down.
When your body is inverted, gravity has the opposite effect on your spine from when you are upright. The gravitational pull in the opposite direction stretches out the vertebra and restores the natural shape of the spine. When we stand or sit upright, gravity pulls down on our bodies, compressing the spine and shortening the back; this is why we are always taller in the morning than at the end of the day, by up to a whopping 3cm! For those with back pain, inversion therapy is truly a Godsend. Inversion therapy can help you if you suffer from:
- Chronic lower back pain
- Poor circulation
A study of 47 participants, each suffering chronic lower back pain was carried out at Hanseo University in South Korea. The test subjects practiced inversion therapy in three 3-minute sets at different angles over a period of 8 weeks. The study found that inversion therapy at 60 degrees reduced back pain as well as improved torso flexibility and strength in all test subjects.
Teeter Inversion Therapy Tables Are Manufactured Under the Strictest Safety and Quality Guidelines
Recently ranked as the best inversion table for endurance, strength, rotation control, and ease of assembly by Dynamark Engineering; Teeter Inversion tables offer the highest in quality, innovation and most importantly - safety. To ensure their product meets the highest safety and efficacy standards, they are voluntarily tested to the highest quality assurance standard: Underwriters Laboratories Inversion Table Safety Standard. Teeter inversion tables are the only inversion brand with certified quality from UL and this mark of excellence is proudly displayed on the product itself.
Notable Features of the Teeter Fitspine EP-560 Inversion Table:
Ankle Comfort Dial™ and Ergo Embrace Support: Designed for added comfort and support to the ankle joint when inverting, luxuriously padded with specialised pressure reducing foam, the dual-setting foot platform dials up or down to attain a secure, comfortable fit for all sizes of feet.
Pre-set Rotation Control: The EZ Angle Tether Strap attaches to the mainframe and is a unique feature that allows pre-set angles of 20, 40 or 60 degrees, you can select the angle that works perfectly for you for personalised inversion every time you use the table!
ComforTrac Bed: This super comfortable and malleable bed has been meticulously designed to maximise the full potential of inversion therapy using the Teeter Fitspine EP-960 Inversion Table. The pressure-reducing design maximises comfort and flexes with the user to enhance joint mobilisation. The innovative ‘track’ design accommodates the optional adjustable acupressure nodes and lumbar bridge accessories, should you wish to use them. The bed is also very easy to clean and far more durable than typical nylon or vinyl beds that are vulnerable to wear and tear.
Adjustable Head Pillow: Soft foam pillow can be moved or removed for your comfort needs.
Grip-and-Stretch Handles: The ComfortTrak bed and A-frame both feature built-in inversion
grips for added stretching and decompression.
Precision Balancing: Detailed engineering tests have shown that Teeter inversion tables are the most precisely balanced. The superior design allows controlled oscillation with minimal effort, promoting fluid movement in the joints, and allows secure lockout in full inversion for advanced exercises and stretching.
Stable Base with Added Floor Protection: Corner feet increase the A-frame base by 20%, and the grips reduce the chances of sliding or damage on hard surfaces.
Unique and Patented Security Features: Auto-locking hinges, cam locks, and heat-treated
steel parts create a product that is more secure, reliable, robust, and safe.
Smooth, Quiet Rotation: Specialised pivot bearings ensure a lifetime of squeak-free rotation so your inversion therapy sessions are relaxing and noise-free.
High-Quality Finishes: Features scratch-resistant powder coating and heat-treated steel.
Easy Assembly: The Teeter Fitspine EP-560 Inversion Table arrives 85% pre-assembled with less than a quarter of the average number of parts of other inversion tables. It includes all tools needed for the small amount of assembly required and takes approximately 13 minutes to assemble following the detailed and clear instructions provided, on both the DVD and in the instructional booklet.
Folds for Quick Storage: In just a few seconds, the Teeter Fitspine EP-560 Inversion Table folds down to 20" x 28.75" x 66" (50.8 x 73 x 167.6 cm) for compact storage.
Clear and Concise Instructions and Advice: Comes with a laminated Owner’s Manual attached to the frame for quick reference and an Instructional DVD to guide you through assembly and use.
5-Year Warranty: Unparalleled in the industry; covers all components.
The only inversion tables that are FDA approved for back pain and given Class I Medical Device status, Teeter inversion beds are proudly designed, manufactured and tested in the USA under the strictest quality guidelines. You simply cannot buy a higher standard or longer-lasting inversion therapy bed.
Your Safety and Product Quality is 100% Guaranteed with Teeter
Teeter has been striving for better in the inversion therapy business since 1981. They have almost 40 years of experience backed knowledge under their belts and their unrivalled quality, extensive product testing, and proven efficacy for the relief of back complaints are just a few factors that ensure they outshine all of their competitors.
- Teeter makes the only inversion tables certified by Underwriters Laboratories®. UL’s certificate of excellence is an optional safety standard test that Teeter chooses to comply with; so confident are they in the safety and quality of their outstanding products.
- Teeter inversion tables are the only FDA cleared and Class I Medical Device certified inversion therapy beds in the world
- Teeter Inversion tables under-go strict ‘real world’ testing that evaluates key safety factors such as cycle minimums, weight load, ankle restraint endurance, and rotation under extreme conditions
- During independent engineering reviews comparing competing brands of inversion tables, Teeter was rated number 1 across all categories of evaluation including:
- Static load and functional endurance trials
- Ease of assembly
- Performance into full inversion, and;
- Noise tests (only Teeter did not creak or squeak after months of use)
- Expertly designed with heat-treated steel, auto-locking hinges for safety, squeak-free roller bearings and no gimmicky features like memory foam that actually inhibits decompression
Built for benefits with patented Flex Technology™ on the bed and precision balance
- Teeter inversion tables feature a base-to-height stability ratio that averages 20% greater than competing models, for added safety
- So confident in the excellence of their inversion tables, the Teeter 5-year warranty for home-use inversion tables covers every component
- In simulation tests, competitor inversion beds lasted a maximum of 2.4 years, Teeter lasted 27 years, after which time testing had to be stopped due to time restrictions. It is, therefore, safe to say your Teeter Inversion Therapy bed will last more than 27 years.
- The strongest competitor failed when bearing a weight of only 400 lbs; by comparison, Teeter held a load of 1440 lbs.
*Please note: This item is dispatched directly from our supplier and may take up to 2 weeks to arrive. It is not eligible for 24 or 48-hour delivery and it cannot be shipped outside the UK.*
|Recommended For||Inversion therapy with Teeter is proven to reduce pain and back problems by stretching out the spine and decompressing the vertebra.|
|Included Contents||1 x Inversion therapy bed | Instructional DVD and booklet | 5 year warranty|
|Certification||Class I Medical Device | FDA Cleared to help those with chronic back problems|
|Guarantee||5 year on all components|
Further information can be found here.