Teeter EZ Pull Up & Dip Bar
- Expertly designed to decompress the spine & strengthen the back using hanging exercise – treat & prevent back injury & pain
- Decompression achieved by hanging stretches realigns the spine, stimulates the release of more protective fluid around the discs, removes waste, relieves pressure, improves circulation & decreases inflammation
- Easy to install/uninstall using quick disconnect brackets & adjusts to fit standard wood doorframes measuring between 28 and 36 inches
- Dual bar design moves the body above and away from the doorframe for increased freedom of movement during stretching & exercise
- Includes an instructional DVD featuring healthy back routines to wake up the spine, strengthen the core, improve posture & increase flexibility
- Designed in a stylish Titanium with grey foam
- Please note: This item is dispatched directly from our supplier and may take up to 2 weeks to arrive. It is not eligible for 24 or 48-hour delivery and it cannot be shipped outside the UK
Strengthen the back muscles and decompress the spine to protect against injury and pain as well as improve posture and increase flexibility
Even if you have never suffered with the debilitating effects of back pain, it is likely that you will at some point during your life! Indeed 1 in 10 of us will fall victim to it and 20% of those that have experienced mild or acute pain will likely see it develop into a chronic (long-term) issue. The Teeter EZ Up Rack enables us to decompress the spine and undergo effective back strengthening exercise in the comfort of our own home.
The role that our back muscles play in everyday life should never be underestimated. Responsible for lifting, carrying, stabilising upright posture, supporting the neck and shoulders and more, it is vital that we take care with them and ensure that they are strong enough to cope with the everyday stresses that are placed upon them. Indeed, the stronger your back, the better protected it is, but the increased definition means you’ll feel AND look fantastic!
The Teeter EZ Up Rack is a decompression device and piece of exercise equipment in one! Both hanging exercises and pull ups/chin ups are some of the most effective exercises for strengthening the back, both of which can be performed using the Teeter EZ Up Rack. Stretching and decompressing the spine as you perform this hanging exercise (reversing the compression effects of gravity), it stretches out the vertebrae to restore the natural shape of the spine, stimulates the release of more protective fluid around the discs, removes waste from the spine, relieves pressure on the discs, improves circulation and decreases inflammation. This not only alleviates pain and discomfort, but it also speeds up recovery, builds strength, increases flexibility, and makes mechanical movements easier to improve the overall health of the spine and, indeed, the body. FDA registered as a medical device, the EZ Up Rack has also been shown to be an effective treatment for back pain, sciatica, muscle tension, degenerative disc disease, herniated discs, spinal stenosis, spinal curvature, muscle spasm & facet syndrome. Additionally, using the EZ Up Rack to perform hanging exercise will build the arm and shoulder muscles, increase overall body strength and fitness, improve core stability and improve overall physical and mental well-being.
Secure & adjustable double bar system that easily attaches to your doorframe & comes complete with an instructional DVD that features healthy back routines
Expertly designed, the Teeter EZ UP Rack is easy to install to any standard wood doorframe and the double bar system is easy to mount and dismount. Secure and adjustable, it will fasten firmly to your doorframe with its quick disconnect locking brackets and fits doorways measuring between 28 and 36 inches. Ideal for those with limited space, it offers many of the same benefits of an inversion table and bulkier gym equipment but takes up little space, without compromising normal operation of your door. The dual bar design moves the body above and away from the doorframe allowing for increased freedom of movement during stretching and exercises. It even comes complete with an instructional DVD featuring healthy back routines that the user can follow in order to wake up the spine, strengthen and stretch the core, improve posture and flexibility and incorporate stretching and exercise into their daily routine.
Feel better, move better and look better!
|Width||71.12cm (28 inches) - 91.44cm (36 inches)|