Osalis Desktop Home Sun Tanning Lamp
- Desktop tanning lamp that features 4 innovative tubes that generate filtered UV rays to replicate the sun’s rays, ideal for home use
- Desktop tanning machine gives you a sun-kissed glow all year round for vibrant, healthy & more youthful looking skin
- Get your recommended intake of vitamin D to boost mood, strengthen the immune system, increase bone density, protect against certain serious illnesses & alleviate the symptoms of SAD
- Treat facial, neck and chest acne & other skin conditions, including eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, vitiligo & with this compact desktop sunbed
- Mains powered with a built-in timer that automatically cuts off after 60 minutes for safety & includes goggles to protect your eyes
Whether you suffer from Seasonal Affective Disorder (also known as winter depression), you have a constant battle with facial and chest acne, or you simply miss that sun-kissed glow you had in the summer months, the compact and easy to use Osalis Desktop Sun Tanning lamp is perfect for you!
Want sun-kissed skin all year round? Get that gorgeous glow with the Osalis Desktop Home Sun Tanning Lamp
Top up your tan with the Osalis Desktop Home Sun Tanning Lamp! There’s no denying that many people perceive beautifully bronzed skin as an attractive trait and, as such, it is something that most of us seek to have all year round. Indeed, the gorgeous glow of a tan can make the face appear more vibrant, healthy, and youthful, which will not only highlight our best features and improve aesthetic appearance, but it can also increase confidence as a result. That’s because when we look good, we feel good, which means our self esteem increases and we feel better about ourselves!
Oftentimes, having a tan is associated with an active, outdoor lifestyle, which can therefore make a person appear fitter and healthier. Conversely, because pale skin is sometimes attributed to illnesses, such as anaemia, it can adversely affect our confidence. In addition, having a tan provides a uniform light reflection and a continuous blend of light and shadow, whereas pigmentation and sharp shadows may be visible with paler skin.
However, the benefits of having a tan and using a tanning lamp are much more than skin deep!
The Health Benefits of Using a Tanning Lamp
Because vitamin D is not found naturally in very many foods, its main source is the sunshine. As such, many health professionals recommend we get up to 30 minutes of sun exposure daily to reap the important health benefits it provides. However, those of us living far away from the equator may struggle to meet the recommended vitamin D intake through sun exposure alone. Indeed, very little vitamin D may be produced by the skin for up to 6 months of the year and, unfortunately, this means nearly 50% of people worldwide are low in vitamin D.
The Osalis Desktop Home Sun Tanning Lamp features innovative light tubes which generate filtered UV rays to replicate natural sunlight exactly and enable us to obtain the amount of vitamin D necessary to ensure optimum physical and emotional well-being. Indeed, there are a surprising number of health benefits to be gained from using a UV tanning lamp, and these include the following:
- Improved mood – Increased levels of vitamin D boosts serotonin (the happy hormone) levels. When vitamin D levels are low due to a lack of sunshine, a person can suffer with low mood and even depression. This is commonly referred to as Seasonal Affective Disorder. The filtered rays in this Desktop Tanning Lamp are the nearest thing to actual sunlight and, as such, enable the user to increase their vitamin D intake quickly and easily. In addition, many people report feeling much more confident when they have a tan, which can also lead to a boost in mood.
- Protection against certain illnesses - Low vitamin D levels have been linked to an increased risk of several types of cancer, heart disease and bone disease. It is thought that vitamin D deficiency may also play a role in autoimmune disease. Increasing your intake by exposing yourself to the UV rays from this Desktop Tanning Lap in moderation can offer you a certain level of protection against these illnesses.
- Treats skin conditions/improves complexion – UV light has been shown to treat a variety of different skin conditions, including acne, eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, vitiligo and more. Exposure to powerful light slows down the cell growth and inflammation that causes and exacerbates skin problems. In addition, increased vitamin D aids the production of healthy new skin cells.
- Regulates the absorption of calcium & phosphorous for stronger bones - Getting sufficient vitamin D helps the body to absorb calcium and is, therefore, extremely important for normal growth and development of bones and teeth. In addition, aiding in the absorption of phosphorous, it ensures optimum kidney, muscle and blood vessel health.
- Aids weight loss - Some evidence suggests getting enough vitamin D could enhance weight loss and decrease body fat. It is thought it does this by altering the storage and formation of fat cells and increasing levels of serotonin and testosterone.
- Strengthens the immune system & reduces the risk of infection – Vitamin D has both anti-inflammatory and immunoregulatory properties and is therefore crucial for optimum immune function and the activation of immune response/defences.
Rid Your Face of Spots and Treat Severe Skin Conditions with this UV Tanning Lamp
Having a visible skin condition can be terrible for your self-confidence; many people are plagued by acne, eczema or other conditions which make it hard to look your best and live the life you deserve. Light therapy is often used as a non-invasive way of reducing the unpleasant appearance and symptoms of skin conditions, by mimicking the effect the sun has on our skin. Exposure to powerful light slows down the cell growth and inflammation that causes and exacerbates skin problems. For conditions such as eczema and psoriasis, light therapy can reduce itchiness and inflammation, as well as increasing vitamin D production – important for creating new, healthy cells.
Many people use sunbeds to clear troublesome acne because the UV rays kill the bacteria that causes the spots. But it can be inconvenient and very costly to pay for these sessions month after month. Why not get your very own tanning lamp at home and save on time and money? The option to use the lamp whenever you want without having to leave the house and buy a course of sessions makes life easier, and brighter! This handy desktop tanning lamp is also compact and freestanding, so it won’t get in the way or take up too much space. Just plug it in whenever you need to use it and you’re good to go!
Tackle Seasonal Affective Disorder with Your Very Own Desktop Tanning Lamp!
Seasonal Affective Disorder (also referred to as SAD) is a common complaint for many people during the dark and dreary winter months when we see little sunshine during waking hours. Sunshine boosts the body’s production of serotonin (the happy hormone) and regulates melatonin (the hormone that tells us to go to sleep). This is why you will notice you feel much more awake during the summer months than the winter, and why it’s much easier to spring out of bed in the morning; the sky is awake, so you’re awake! Tanning beds including this perfectly formed desktop version, emulate natural sunlight and give you the same hormonal regulating benefits to boot!
Sunlight also helps your body to produce a hormone called serotonin, often referred to as the ‘happy chemical’; it balances your moods, so a lack of it can lead to mood swings, loss of appetite, lack of sleep, loss of libido and ultimately depression. So what can be done to combat this? While moving to Barbados would be nice, it’s not an option for most people! A commonly used remedy for S.A.D. is exposure to artificial sunlight in the form of a SAD light. Light therapy is recommended by doctors as an easy and effective way to conquer the horrible effects that Seasonal Affective Disorder can have on your life. By using the Osalis Desktop Sun Tanning Lamp you can boost your body’s supply of serotonin and reduce your levels of melatonin, a hormone that causes sleepiness. You will feel happier and more energised as your body reaps the benefits of light therapy, all with the convenience of an at-home treatment.
The Osalis Desktop Sun Tanning Lamp comes complete with instructions for use on all different skin types and it can help you battle SAD, treat acne spots and give you a healthy-looking glow, all in the comfort of your own home.
|Recommended For||Desktop tanning lamp that replicates the sun’s rays, ideal for home use to treat acne, tackle SAD and get a sun-kissed glow|
|Included Contents||1 X desktop tanning lamp | IFU's|
|Guarantee||3- year guarantee against manufacturing defects|