Sue Croft - Pelvic Floor Recovery Essentials
- Pelvic floor exercises book from physiotherapist Sue Croft
- Essential advice on keeping your pelvic floor muscles strong
- Suitable for women of all ages
- Includes information on managing prolapse
- Easy to digest with illustrative guides
New from Australian physiotherapist Sue Croft, Pelvic Floor Recovery Essentials is a must-read for women of all ages.
Following on from her bestselling Pelvic Floor Recovery Guide for ladies undergoing pelvic surgery, leading Australian physiotherapist Sue Croft has created this fantastic Pelvic Floor Recovery Essentials guide to advise women of all ages how to get the very best from their pelvic floor.
Unlike Sue’s other book which focuses mainly on surgery, Pelvic Floor Recovery Essentials teaches women of all ages, whether they have had children or not, how to exercise their pelvic floor muscles, treat pelvic floor weakness and manage pelvic floor problems such as prolapse without painful surgery.
This fantastic book is beautifully written and easy-to-read, with lots of illustrations to guide you through pelvic floor exercises, correct posture, pelvic floor safe abdominal exercises and more. The 90 page book is the perfect size to keep in your bedside drawer to refer to whenever you feel you need help to get your pelvic floor in perfect shape.
Pelvic Floor Recovery Essentials includes information about:
• Pelvic floor exercises
• How to work your pelvic floor muscles correctly
• Toilet positioning, and good bladder & bowel habits to prevent pelvic floor problems
• Relaxation & how to manage chronic pelvic pain
• Sexual function and the pelvic floor
• Prolapse management
• Sport & travel advice
1 in 3 women suffer stress incontinence and more than 50% of these will suffer prolapse, learn to take control with this fantastic physiotherapist guide.
|Recommended For||Improving pelvic floor muscle strength|
|Can Be Used With Biofeedback||No|