Stair-Assist Half Step
- Each step block reduces the height of your normal stair step by half
- The reduced step makes it easier and safer for users to climb up and down their stairs
- Great for seniors, children, those with arthritic joints, and those in need of assistance
- Use a combination of single and set steps to fit the number of stairs you have
- Holds up to 227kg in weight
Move around the home, up and down steps with confidence
As mobility decreases, steps become increasingly difficult. Raising your foot high enough to get up or lowering yourself down a step is hard. There are solutions such as stair lifts to go up a full flight of stairs but there isn’t really anything to help with small sets of stairs around your home.
These half steps are your solution, easy to fit, they half the height of a normal step straight away to reduce the range of motion and strength needed to move up and down steps and stairs perfect for the elderly, those with arthritic joints and anyone that requires any walking assistance.
The Steps have non-slip rubber feet if you want to move them around or comes with screws if you want to secure them down in one spot. They also come with a non-slip cover to give you added confidence to get up the steps.
|Recommended For||Half the size of steps to make moving up and down easier|
|Included Contents||Step, non-slip top, fittings, instalation instructions|
|Material||Solid plastic (holds up to 227kg or 500lb)|
|Size||22.5cm x 22.5cm|