SRC Health Restore Incontinence and Prolapse Compression Support Shorts
- Premium compression underwear designed for those that suffer with stage 1 or 2 stress urinary incontinence & stage 1 uterine or bladder prolapse
- Expertly engineered with patented anatomical panels to stabilise the entire pelvis & ensure optimum comfort
- Provides the perineum with continuous grade 1 level compression to stimulate a proprioceptive feedback loop to the pelvic muscles reminding them to stay active
- Activates the pelvic floor muscles, strengthening them for long lasting results - 70% of women surveyed recorded an improvement in their SUI score
- Uniquely milled fabric has undergone rigorous testing to ensure it retains shape & high level of compression
According to the NHS, between 3 and 6 million people in the UK have some degree of urinary incontinence. Additionally, it is estimated that 50% of women will experience urinary incontinence at some point during their lives, with 1 in 3 suffering stress incontinence specifically. Although the prevalence increases with age, urinary incontinence is not exclusive to the older generation. In fact, 6% of women aged between 15 and 44 are likely to experience some issues .
Designed by women for women, in conjunction with qualified obstetricians, the SRC Restore Incontinence and Prolapse Compression Support Shorts are recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide.
The patented anatomical support panels work in alliance with one another to fully stabilise the pelvis, while the soft waist is narrow and non-restrictive, ensuring that these compression pants are completely comfortable to wear.
|Recommended For||Stage 1 and 2 Stress Urinary Incontinences, Stage 1 Uterine Prolapse, Stage 1 Bladder Prolapse (Cystocele)|