SRC Health Pregnancy Shorts
- Outstanding performance pregnancy support shorts to provide stability to the muscles in the back and pelvis – over the bump fitting for optimum comfort
- Improved pelvic and core stability from targeted compression in the garment
- Expertly designed in consultation with an obstetrician, these shorts offer superior support without any feeling of restriction
- Incredibly comfortable and fully breathable, suitable for wear under clothing in warm or cool climates
- Reduce pregnancy-related pain in the back and pelvis and relieve discomfort from vulval or upper thigh varicose veins from week 12 to the end of your pregnancy
Pregnancy Compression Shorts to Help You Live Life in Comfort During Pregnancy
Whilst pregnancy is a wonderful time in any woman’s life, it certainly comes with its own unique set of physical challenges. You may find areas of your body hurt, whereas they didn’t before, or you may notice that pain you occasionally experience to a minor degree is exasperated and stops you doing the things you love. SRC Health Pregnancy Support Shorts can and will help you if you are suffering from any of the following:
- Lower back pain
- Pelvic joint pain
- Sacroiliac and symphysis pubis joint pain
- Varicose veins on the thighs or vulva
- Pain when walking or ‘waddling’
- Pain or discomfort when laying in bed
Who are SRC Health and What Makes Their Products So Fantastic?
SRC Health Pregnancy Support Shorts are proudly made in Australia, with the advice and support of expert gynaecologists and pelvic health specialists. The shorts have been granted Patent Protection throughout Australia, the USA, and China. This means you can be assured you are getting the only garment purposely designed for the needs of a pregnant woman and that the garment performs as claimed and delivers what is promised, never less. The full SRC range is endorsed by the Australian Physiotherapy Association, such is the quality and performance of their outstanding products.
How Do Compression Shorts Help During Pregnancy?
The wearing of compression garments is a safe, natural and very effective way of encouraging healthy blood flow around your body. The multiple layers of compression within the anatomical panels, including the gusset panel, have been shown to significantly help with the pressure associated with thigh or vulval varicose veins. Varicose veins in the vulva area are far more likely to occur during pregnancy due to the increase in blood volume to the pelvic region and the associated decrease in how quickly your blood flows from your lower body to your heart. Varicose veins can be very uncomfortable, but with the SRC Health Pregnancy Support Shorts, this discomfort will be eliminated.
Supporting You and Your Growing Bump Throughout Your Pregnancy
Pregnancy puts a lot of strain on your back and groin and you can end up in rather a lot of pain if you’re not careful. The extra weight and pressure on these areas is immense, but funnily enough, it’s not something you may have even thought of when you discovered you are pregnant. I mean, women do this all the time, right? What’s the big fuss? There’s nothing to worry about, right? Wrong! Your body goes through exponential changes during pregnancy and it needs every tiny bit of support you can possibly give it. Your bones and organs physically move out of the way to make room for your growing baby and your ligaments and muscles effectively turn to jelly to loosen you up for childbirth. Your skeletal support system needs additional support and care to get you through pregnancy safely and painlessly, without any long-lasting injuries or niggles. That’s where SRC Health comes in.
- The upper abdominal and back panels are super soft and stretchy which ensures there is room for your bump at every stage of pregnancy
- The back panel offers exceptional lower back and sacroiliac joint support
- The lower abdominal panel provides much-needed support to the very bottom of your pregnant tummy
- The all-important gusset panel provides medical-grade compression for vulval varicose veins and eliminates the awful symptoms of pelvic girdle pain (also known as Symphysis pubis dysfunction)
Support and nurture your body during pregnancy for a faster recovery and a more active, healthy start to your motherhood journey with SRC Health Pregnancy Support Shorts.
|Recommended For||Pregnancy support shorts provide compression and support to the pelvic region, back and your growing bump for a healthy and painless pregnancy.|
|Included Contents||1 pair of SCR pregnancy support shorts|
|Material||Shell:75% Nylon 25% Spandex | Lace: 66.4% Nylon 33.6% Spandex | Lining: 80% Nylon 20% Spandex|
|Washing Instructions||cold machine wash separately on a delicate or gentle cycle. Do not use softener or bleach and do not soak. Dry flat. Do not iron or dry clean.|