Solidea Dynamic Therapeutic Mens Compression Tights
- Mens compression tights
- Discreet design compression tights for men
- Light compression for venous disorders, oedema and surgical recovery
- Specially designed for the male body
- With silver ion bacteriostatic yarn to stop bacteria and odours
Solidea’s support tights for men provide good compression with discreet design
These men’s tights with graduated compression are suitable for treating venous diseases, oedema and for support during surgical recovery (especially post-varicectomy and post-sclerotherapy prophylaxis). They are specially designed for the male body and feature a y-front style opening at the crotch for easy toileting. Created using Solidea’s cutting-edge technology, they are made of extraordinarily elastic fabric that is easy to put on and comfortable all day long.
The silver ion bacteriostatic yarn of these tights stops bacteria and odours from developing. They have a soft elastic waistband and an anti-stress sole that can be walked around in without wearing out.
How to measure yourself and find your size
Measurements should preferably be taken in the morning when legs are less swollen. These are the main measurements to take for Dynamic stockings (see the size chart below for further explanation):
- cB : Circumference of the ankle at the narrowest point. This is the point of maximum pressure.
- cG: Circumference of the leg at the highest point reached by the stocking ( just below the groin)
- lG: The length must be measured from the base of the foot (a) to the highest point reached by the stocking (just below the groin)
Solidea’s compression-wear is graded according to its level of pressure (mmHg), so you can choose the right range for your needs. Here’s a quick tool for you to see how different compression ranges will help you:
10/15mmHg: Those with a genetic predisposition, leg oedema, telangiectasia and modest oedemas
18/21mmHg: Individuals with truncal varicose veins, varicose veins with substantial oedema post-varicectomy or post- sclerotherapy, arthrosis of the foot and knee
25/32mmHg: Individuals with post-thrombotic syndrome, treatment of ulcers (caused by venous insufficiency), post-trauma syndrome, angiodysplasias, DVT (deep venous thrombosis), deep venous insufficiency, reversible lymphedema, lipoedema
30/40mmHg: Relief from severe or chronic venous disorders and swelling, particularly following an episode of DVT or during convalescent periods (such as surgery in the affected area).
|Recommended For||Treating venous disorders, oedema and for surgical recovery|
|Can Be Used With Biofeedback||No|
|Size||S, M, M/L, L or XL (see chart)|
|Washing Instructions||Machine washable|