Solidea Arm Care - Medium Compression
- Medium compression arm sleeves
- Soft, comfortable compression sleeves for arms
- Wraps around the shoulders for a perfect fit
- Bacteriostatic yarn prevents bacteria and odours
- Treats lymphedema and aids surgical recovery
Solidea arm compression sleeves help you recover from arm surgery
Recovering from upper body surgery can cause absolute havoc with your normal routine; having limited movement in your arms makes even the simplest tasks either impossible or so painful that they take at least twice as long to do. During the recovery period, you are more susceptible to lymphoedema; a blockage or interruption of abnormal fluid that causes the arms (or legs) to swell.
Compression arm sleeves help to reduce the swelling and provide a more comfortable recovery by protecting and supporting your limbs. Solidea have created a three dimensional fabricthat is lightweight, breathable and elasticated to fit comfortably around your arms. There’s none of the horrible tightness you may have experienced with other compression garments.
Solidea’s patented three dimensional fabric massages your limbs to reduce swelling, bruising and scars from forming whilst you’re recovering. The intelligent design of the fabric promotes blood circulation, allowing your skin and muscles to recover more quickly. Lymphoedema is reduced as the sleeves keep lymph fluid flowing and stop blockages from forming.
You can wear these compression sleeves as soon as your surgery is complete - these support garments are integrated with silver wave and bacteriostatic yarn that help to prevent wounds from getting infected. The yarn will also help to maintain the biological balance of your skin and prevent odours from forming. You can wear the sleeves underneath your everyday clothes as they are seam-free, light and breathable.
Solidea compression garments are light but supportive. These arm sleeves fit perfectly around your arms and comfortably across the shoulders for innovative dorsal support. They are reversible, so you can choose which arm needs the longer sleeve.Recover quickly and get back into the swing of your routine with Solidea’s Therapeutic Arm Compression Sleeves
Compression wear is graded according to its level of pressure (mmHg). Here’s a quick tool for you to see how different compression ranges will help you:
- 8/15mmHg: Very light compression for general relief of tired, aching legs.
- 15/21mmHg: Mild compression for long periods of inactivity like traveling (lowered blood circulation), or times where the body is under stress such as during exercise or pregnancy (pressurised swelling).
- 20/30mmHg: Relief for moderate to severe venous disorders, to prevent ulcers, clotting and worsening of skin bulging.
- 30/40mmHg: Relief from severe or chronic venous disorders and swelling, particularly following an episode of DVT or during convalescent periods (such as surgery in the affected area).
|Function||Compression: 20/30 mmHg|