SleepKnit Pressure Relieving Smart Sheets - Single Bed
- Non-iron super soft sheets used on over 85,000 healthcare beds in the UK alone
- Ideal for care facilities as they help to reduce shearing forces and friction for anyone susceptible to pressure sores and ulcers, thus improving resident comfort
- Latex-free contains no elastic and flame retardant to EU Standard EN ISO 12952
- Patented four way stretch design means the Smart Sheets fit the vast majority of healthcare mattresses
- Sleep-Knit Smart Sheets can be washed up to 95 Celsius for total germs and bacteria elimination
Healthcare Bedding for Use at Home or in Care Facilities
The Smart Sheet is a knitted sheet with multi-directional stretch which, unlike conventional woven sheets, means that this one sheet will fit the vast majority of healthcare mattresses, ranging from standard profiling beds to beds with dynamic airflow/pressure reduction mattresses. The sheets stay perfectly in place once fitted, for total comfort and skincare during sleep. For those prone to or at risk of pressure sores/ulcers, the unique four-way knit design allows optimum airflow to aid recovery of existing sores and helps prevent future sores developing.
Used in over 85,000 healthcare beds in the UK alone, these sheets are manufactured to the highest quality standards and are trusted by industry professionals throughout the nation.
You can choose from either the top sheet or bottom sheet; or both.
The soft bottom sheet acts as a normal fitted sheet that - with its unique knit pattern and breathable materials - helps to prevent and relieve pressure sores and ulcers.
The top sheet wraps around the mattress and covers the user in a secure yet very comfortable and comforting way. The top sheet has been ergonomically designed with additional room at the foot of the sheet to ensure no pressure or rubbing against the feet as the user sleeps.
For convenience and hygiene, these sheets can be washed on a 95-degree wash and tumble dried on a warm setting; this ensures no germs, bacteria or odours linger in the sheets.
|Brand||MIP UK Ltd|
|Recommended For||Bedsheets for use with profiling beds or beds with dynamic airflow/pressure reduction mattresses. Used in 85,000 healthcare beds in the UK alone.|
|Included Contents||Please select either the top sheet or bottom sheet from the drop down menu. Or purchase both by adding to basket separately.|