Viatom Sleep Pulse Oximeter With Vibration & FREE Oxygen Monitoring App
- Unique soft and comfortable ring sensor to measure and monitor blood oxygen levels
- Vibration triggered by low blood oxygen, you set the perfect level. By monitoring low oxygen levels COVID patients can spot deterioration and act quickly
- Sleep apnoea monitor wirelessly monitors your health as you sleep
- Valuable health info, graphic reports & breathing trend charts for your GP
- Free app connects and tracks valuable data for safer healthier sleep.
The Viatom Checkme O2 Pulse Oximeter: The Easy Way to Monitor Your Heart Rate and Blood Oxygen Levels
Whether you live for fitness or you lead a more sedentary lifestyle, it’s vital that you keep your heart and cardiovascular system in good health, and spot warning signs that signify things may not be quite right. By monitoring your heart rate regularly, you may be able to prevent a variety of dangerous health problems such as:
- Coronary artery disease (narrowing of the arteries)
- Heart attack
- Abnormal heart rhythms, or irregular heart beat
- Heart failure
- Heart valve disease
- Congenital heart disease
- Heart muscle disease (cardiomyopathy)
- Pericardial disease
- Aorta disease and Marfan syndrome
- Vascular disease (blood vessel disease)
The Viatom Checkme O2 Pulse Oximeter allows you to monitor your heart rate in real time, as well as providing detailed reports of your measurements which can signify possible underlying conditions. The wristband pulse oximeter has a patented ring sensor, meaning you can comfortably wear your Viatom Checkme O2 Pulse Oximeter throughout the day without any wires or cables getting the way. There is a comfortable finger monitor for overnight use to get an accurate reading of your heart rate and blood oxygen levels as you sleep.
Ease of Use Using the Free Lifeguard O2 App
The wrist band shows you the level of oxygen in your blood and gives you a continuous reading of your heart rate, whilst the free app available on both iPhone and Android can show you your daily, weekly, monthly and even yearly readings which show:
- Changes in your blood oxygen levels which could help with an early COVID 19 diagnosis
- Changes in your heart rate
- Sleep disturbances
- Changes in sleep patterns and the effect these changes have on your heart and CV system
- How lifestyle changes (e.g, drinking coffee or alcohol before bed) can affect you
- How active you are in waking hours – the device also acts as a pedometer that monitors your daily steps
What is Oxygen Saturation (SpO2)?
In simple terms, oxygen saturation is the amount of oxygen in your blood. If you have a lower oxygen saturation, you are more likely to suffer from heart related ailments in the future. It also means your vital organs are not being sufficiently oxygenated as your blood flows around the body.
How the Viatom Checkme O2 Pulse Oximeter Can Keep Your SpO2 Levels in Check
Using smart vibration technology, the vibrator within the sensor activates when the SpO2 levels fall below the pre-set threshold. This is particularly useful for those who suffer sleep apnoea. Sleep apnoea is a serious condition that means a person stops breathing during their sleep – usually due to a blockage in the throat, whether that be their tongue or muscles in the neck that have become over-relaxed and collapse in on themselves. In severe cases of sleep apnoea, the sufferer can stop breathing for long enough that their blood oxygen levels nose dive, this can have serious consequences on their long-term health:
- High blood pressure
- Heart attack
- Irregular heartbeat
- Type 2 diabetes
- Alzheimer’s disease
- A constant feeling of tiredness and related problems to being exhausted such as:
- lower concentration at work and while driving
- Lacklustre love life
- Weight gain
- Mood swings
- Feeling low or even depressed
Dr Ellie Cannon Explains the Importance of using a Pulse Oximeter
I don’t tend to lend medical equipment to friends and family. But this time I made an exception. I’m sure this device saved him from hospital admission – and it may even have saved his life.
Called a pulse oximeter or sats probe, it measures the amount of oxygen in the blood. GPs and hospitals use them all the time… With Covid-19 sweeping the nation, I think there should be one in every home because monitoring our blood oxygen can help catch this unpredictable illness before it turns deadly.
I’m not the only one who thinks so – last week experts at Cambridge University made the same plea. Professor Babak Javid, a consultant in infectious diseases, said the tool could help spot early warning signs of the virus, in the absence of face-to-face GP appointments.
The software used for the Viatom Checkme O2 Pulse Oximeter allows you to access your measurements in real time, either on your wrist or in an app. You can find a clear and accurate analysis displayed to you instantly on the OLED screen, or track your long-term progress by using the app.
The easy to use device provides you with detailed reports and analysis of your sleep activity and oxygen condition. This information should not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice and cannot cure you of or prevent illnesses, it is however an excellent tool to document your cardiovascular health should you need to visit your doctor or a sleep specialist.
|Recommended For||Sleep monitoring | Measuring blood oxygen levels | Detection of sleep apnoea | Monitoring Low Oxygen Levels detects COVID deterioration | FREE Oxygen monitoring app|
|Can be used with||iOS Devices 9.0 or above | Android Devices 5.0 or above|
|Included Contents||1 X Wrist monitor | 1 X finger monitor attachment 1 X USB battery charging cable|
|Power||Battery life - 16 hours for typical, rechargeable|
|Guarantee||FDA & CE Registered Medical Device, 2 Years Manufacturers Warranty|