Sissel Wrist Cold Compression Therapy
- Adjustable compression therapy for your wrist - inflate to your ideal level
- Combine two treatments with cold compression therapy
- Support your injury while it heals
- Comfortable, adaptable and easy to clean
- Reusable; an important part of any first aid kit
Recover quickly and in comfort with the Sissel wrist compression and cold therapy support
Tennis, boxing, gardening or just tripping and falling- there are many ways in which you can end up injuring your wrist. We use this part of our body all the time, so suddenly not being able to can be a real problem when you’ve got a busy lifestyle to get on with. To make sure that you regain the use of your wrist as quickly as possible, it’s a great idea to wear a compression wrist support. Sissel have invented one that combines all of the support you need to feel comfortable with both cold therapy and compression. This gives you a complete rehabilitation programme for your wrist, all in one convenient package.
The standard way of dealing with soft tissue injuries in to follow the RICE procedure, as follows:
- Rest: you need to make sure that your injured limb can rest – your wrist will be well supported by the Sissel wrist wrap
- Ice: cold temperatures reduce inflammation and pain; the cold pack in this wrist support can be placed in the freezer for convenient and long-lasting coolness
- Compression: this reduces swelling and pain. The adjustable compression of the Sissel wrist support allows you to achieve just the right level of snugness to avoid cutting off circulation
- Elevation: once you’re wearing your wrist support, it’s a good idea to keep it elevated to reduce swelling and encourage blood to flow correctly
To use, place the Sissel cool pack in your freezer or fridge until it reaches your desired temperature. Place it into the support, then wrap it around your arm and close it with the Velcro so that it’s tight enough to support you without being uncomfortable. Squeeze the detachable pump until you reach the level of compression you require and you’re ready to get on with your day! The wrap can be used with or without the cool pack and compression, so you can customise your treatment as needed.