Sissel Spiky Twin Roller
Out of stock
- Spiky ball massager for fascia release, deep muscle massage, trigger point massage & cellulite reduction
- Use this physio ball to relieve muscle tension and stiffness with myofascial release
- Supports circulation, stimulates metabolism, supports cellulite reduction
- Ideal for back massage; get relief along each side of your spine
- Increases circulation and metabolism for faster healing and releases muscle tensions
Trigger point massage is easier than ever with these unique therapy balls that will support cellulite reduction, reduce muscle tensions and stimulate metabolism
This roller massager makes it so easy to remove knots in muscles, helping you to recover from the effects of exercise. Trigger point massage is an excellent way to relieve muscular tension and stiffness. This twin roller makes it easy to treat yourself at home! Unlike other massage balls that require you to get into odd positions and put all your weight on them this roller features two balls that rotate on a handle.
To massage your muscles, just roll the Spiky Twin Roller over the affected area. You can make the massage as intense or gentle as you require by applying different levels of pressure. The massager can also be used by another person to treat your back muscles; it’s ideal for this as the balls can be placed on either side of your spine.
The sturdy, phthalate- and latex-free material of this spiky ball roller features two 10cm balls with spikes that offer just enough firmness to give a truly effective massage without hurting. This massager will also increase your blood and lymphatic circulation for faster healing, and can help with cellulite reduction. Use it on your back, shoulders, legs – you can even place it on the floor and roll your feet across it as a reflexology treatment!
|Recommended For||Relieving muscular tension and complaints|
|Length||42cm ( 16.5")|
|Diameter||Each ball-8cm (3.1")|
recommend this product