Sissel Pilates Workout Gloves
- Gym gloves with anti-slip rubber coating for a strong grip
- Weight lifting gloves prevent accidents and injury
- Moisture wicking and antibacterial, keep your hands dry and comfortable
- Suitable for weight lifting, Pilates, yoga and exercise classes
- One size fits all women’s gloves with breathable fabric
These training gloves will give you a strong grip, making workouts safer and easier
Maintaining a strong grip can be difficult during a workout, especially if you’re pushing yourself hard! Sweat makes things slippery and hard to hold onto, leading to accidents and injury. Whether you’re into cardio, weightlifting or Pilates, a pair of lifting gloves is an essential accessory.
The anti-slip rubber coating on the palms of these gloves makes it easy to keep a secure grip. This isn’t just useful for using equipment like weights and bars, it makes Pilates and yoga workouts safer as well. Wearing a pair of Pilates gloves will stop you from slipping on floors or mats during trickier poses.
Spandex has been added to the material of these gloves, giving them a comfortable but secure fit. They are antibacterial and moisture wicking, keeping your skin comfortable throughout your gym session. The fingerless design means that you can keep your grip without losing out on the tactile perception of your fingertips. One size fits all, they are an essential part of any woman’s workout gear.