Sissel Linum Slippers
- Heated slippers with linseed filling that retains heat perfect for healing and warming cold feet
- Microwavable slippers heat up in minutes perfect for improving circulation & preventing chilblains
- Lavender scent adds relaxing aromatherapy fragrance
- Can also be chilled to treat and relieve sore, swollen feet
- Soft and cosy blue fabric with non-slip soles
These ultra-warm slippers heat up in the microwave for a luxurious treat for your feet!
These cosy slippers are a microwave heat pack for your feet! Their natural linseed filling is fantastic at storing heat, gradually releasing it for glorious warmth that lasts. The relaxing lavender scent adds to the luxury of wearing these comfy slippers, helping you unwind after a long day.
If your feet are sore or swollen, then these slippers can also be chilled to give you refreshing relief from aches and pains. By using cold therapy on your feet, you can gently numb away any pain while increasing circulation to flush away any swelling.
In two sizes, these slippers come in a lovely navy blue colour with material that’s soft and cosy against your skin. They feature anti-slip grip on the bottom, giving you stability on all surfaces. These slippers can be heated in minutes in either the microwave or oven, giving you warm relief and relaxation in record time!
|Recommended For||Keeps feet warm and allows sore and tired feet to relax|
|Material||Lining- 100% cotton, Filling 100% Linseed|
|Size||One size fits all|
|Washing Instructions||Spot clean stains, avoid getting wet|