Sissel Kinesiology Tape
- Kinesiology tape for muscle support
- Increases blood flow and lymphatic drainage to aid recovery
- Can be worn around the clock for days on end for long lasting benefits
- Not just for athletes- can be used by anyone to help with injuries
- High quality, waterproof, breathable and hypoallergenic
Pain Relief via Structural Support for Weak or Injured Body Parts
If you watch any sport, then recently you may have noticed colourful tape a number of the athletes of have up and down their muscles. This is called kinesiology tape. Kinesiology tape offers structural or muscle support; it can correct postural problems and increase blood flow and lymphatic drainage. When the tape is applied correctly, it achieves the last of these effects by lifting the skin to create a small space between the muscle and dermis layers. That space takes the pressure off swelling or injured muscles, allows smooth muscle movement, and makes space for drainage and blood flow.
SISSEL Kinesiology tape is a high-quality waterproof, breathable, and hypoallergenic cotton tape that stretches along its length but not width ways. This direction of stretch gives SISSEL Kinesiology tape its properties and lends itself to the four application techniques.
- Used to increase or decrease muscle tension
- Improved athletic performance
- Pain relief
- Improve recovery times
- Supports injured ligaments and tendons
- Reduces pressure and pain
- Functional - correcting abnormal bony positions
- Fascia - correcting adhesions within muscle fascia
- Increase the space between the skin and subcutaneous tissue making it easier for the lymph fluid to flow
- Improving mobility of filaments between the initial lymph vessel endothelium cells and the elastic fibres within the connective tissue.
|Recommended For||correcting muscle imbalances, improving circulation and posture realignment|
|Material||96% cotton, 4%Lycra|
|Adjustable||Can be cut to size|