Sissel Hang Up Inversion Table
- Expertly designed inversion table suitable for professionals and use at home by individuals
- Get amazing relief from back and joint pain with inversion therapy
- Enhance circulation and relieve compression on the spinal column
- Quality construction that holds up to 110kg of weight and folds up for easy storage
- Can also be used to enhance athletic exercises like sit-ups and crunches
Beat back and joint pain by relieving the pressure on your spine naturally with this space-saving inversion therapy table
Inversion therapy is a simple but effective treatment that provides wonderful relief from bodily aches and tension. Back and joint pain is often a result of excess compression in your spinal column and load-bearing joints; this will make you feel stiff, achy and uncomfortable and can cause permanent damage as it builds up over time.
Inversion tables are used by chiropractors and physiotherapists to relieve this compression and can also be easily used at home to treat yourself. The Sissel Hang Up Inversion Table is ideal for this as it has been expertly designed and constructed with the utmost quality, while being affordable and simple to use even without training.
What is inversion therapy and how can it help?
Inversion therapy stretches the back by reversing the force of gravity that is usually pressing your joints and spine together. This relieves any compression that could be cauing you pain, allowing your spine and joints to relax and recover. As this therapy uses your body weight, it is automatically customised to what your body can handle, making it ideal as a gentle but effective rehab therapy.
Inversion therapy can:
- Decrease pressure on your spinal column
- Decrease tension in your joints
- Reduce pain and achiness
- Increase the blood flow to your upper body and enhance circulation
- Relieve strain cause by exercise, lifting and long periods of sitting or standing
- Aid and enhance athletic workouts like sit-ups and crunches
- Help improve your posture
The Sissel Hang Up – perfect for at-home treatment
The Sissel Hang Up is constructed from robust but lightweight materials; it can support up to 110kg (17 stone 3lb) of weight but is easily folded away flat for compact storage when not in use. The comfortably padded ankle supports can be adjusted for your height (from 1.4 metres to 2 metres/4ft 7” to 6ft 6”) and will keep you in the correct position as you are inverted. Padded handles help you to adjust the level of inversion yourself and give you something to hold onto during your treatment.
Your quick start guide to inversion therapy
- Make sure the ankle supports are at the right height and are holding your ankle securely
- Start with an inversion of about 15 degrees and stay this way until you feel comfortable
- Progress by a few angles each time as you become more confident, working your way up by about 10 degrees each week until your reach a maximum of 60-90 degrees
- Increase the duration of your inversion slowly for up to 10 minutes
- Keep your body relaxed as you are inverted and enjoy the feeling of relief on your joints
- As you are coming back upright, stay in a horizontal position for 1-2 minutes to let your blood flow adjust
- Use 2-3 times a day as needed
|Recommended For||Treating and providing relief from back and joint pain, enhancing exercise|
|Included Contents||1 table with instructions|
|Adjustable||Yes - fits any height from 1.4 - 2 metres (4feet 7 inches - 6 feet 6 inches)|
|Function||Holds body weight of up to 110kg (17 stone 3 pounds)|