Sissel Ankle/Foot Cold Compression Therapy
- Ankle compression therapy
- Cold compression therapy combines two different treatments
- Adjustable, comfortable and easy to clean
- Provides support and enhances healing
- A great addition to any first aid kit
Recover comfortably and quickly with cooling ankle compression
Injuring your ankle can really mess up your schedule! When you have an injury that makes it hard to walk, you’ll want to recover as quickly as possible. By combining foot compression with the medically approved process of cold therapy you can make sure that your ankle is back to normal in no time. Sissel have done just that with their handy ankle wrap, which will also support your injury and make it easier for you to get around while you heal.
Two types of therapy help you to heal your ankle the medically approved way
The standard way of dealing with soft tissue injuries in to follow the RICE procedure, as follows:
- Rest: you need to make sure that your injured joints can rest – your ankle will be well cushioned by the Sissel ankle support
- Ice: cold temperatures reduce inflammation and pain; the cold pack in this ankle support can be placed in the freezer for convenient and long-lasting coolness
- Compression: this reduces swelling and pain. The adjustable compression of the Sissel ankle support allows you to achieve just the right level of snugness to avoid cutting off circulation
- Elevation: once you’re wearing your ankle support, it's a good idea to keep your leg elevated as often as possible to reduce swelling and encourage blood to flow correctly
How to treat your injury with the Sissel ankle wrap
It's easy to use your ankle support, simply follow these steps:
- Remove the Sissel cool pack and place it in your freezer or fridge until it reaches your desired temperature.
- Place the pack into the ankle support, then wrap it around your ankle and close it with the Velcro, tight enough to support you without being uncomfortable.
- Squeeze the detachable pump until you reach the level of compression you require and you’re ready to get on with your day!
- You can customise your treatment as needed by using the wrap with or without both the cool pack and compression.
|Recommended For||Supporting and healing ankle injuries|
|Included Contents||1 x support with removable ice pack and instruction manual|
|Adjustable||Adjustable level of compression (with handheld pump)|
|Washing Instructions||Hand washable|