Sock and Stocking Dressing Aid
- A perfect dressing aid for those who struggle to reach or bend forward
- Two extended handles allow the user to put on socks and stockings easily without straining
- A brilliantly designed sock aid that opens the sock up and allows the user to easily pull it up
- Ideal for people who struggle with mobility of the hips, waist, back or knees
- Suitable for use on both long and short socks
Sock and Stocking Dressing Aid for the Less Mobile
This innovatively designed dressing aid is the solution if you struggle bending forward and getting your socks on. It allows the user to comfortably and easily pull their socks up without putting any strain on the back, hips, waist or knees!
With the frame in front of you at a comfortable height to reach it, the foot of the sock gets placed inside the semi-circle section of the frame whilst the leg part is pulled down over the top of the semi-circle frame. You then pop the sock helper dressing aid on the floor in front of you and place your foot into the sock. As you push your foot down in to the sock, the legs part slides back over the top of the frame and on to your legs. It is so simple, yet so effective!
This brilliant dressing aid works with socks over ankle length up to thigh height, which is ideal for older adults who often wear stockings and compression wear for health reasons.
|Recommended For||a brilliant dressing aid to help less mobile persons put on socks and stockings without stretching or straining|
|Included Contents||1 X Sock and stocking dressing aid|
|Material||White coated metal|