Handy Grip Reacher
- Handy grip reaching stick ideal for those with limited range of motion in the hands
- Requires only a small amount of squeeze to firmly close the gripper and grab whatever you need to!
- Grab claw has serrated rubber grips so it’s ideal for picking up smooth objects such as the TV remote – will not slip out of the gripper!
- Handy clip attachment for clipping on to a walking frame or wheeled walker
- Ideal for reaching objects high up in cupboards and saving the user having to get up to grab the things they need
An Ideal Living Aid for the Less Mobile – Grab the things You Need with Ease!
For those living with limited mobility or range of motion in the hands, the Handy Grip Reacher is a great living aid that will help with everyday tasks.
The reaching stick can be used to grab a range of household items for you. Whether the thing you need to too high up to reach, or too small to grab due to restricted movement in the hands, this handy grab stick is here to help.
The grab claw is strong and sturdy, made stronger by the serrated rubber grips that hold your small household objects sturdily in place, and the handle features non-slip rubber grips so you won’t lose your grip on the handle as you grab and move the things you need.
The handle requires only a small amount of pressure to firmly close the grab claw which is great for those with limited strength in the hands. For people who really struggle to get up off their seat or out of bed, the Handy Grip Reacher is a great help for grabbing objects like the television remote, newspaper, medication bottles or extra pillows.
|Recommended For||Grabbing aid for the elderly or less mobile|
|Included Contents||1 X grab stick|
|Material||Light yet durable aluminium|