Bed Rail With Storage Basket
- Bed support bar to help with rising from and sitting down on your bed
- Sturdily affixes to the bed frame for a secure and safe fit that can bear weight
- Features a basket to store any medications or devices within easy reach
- Ideal for older adults and those who struggle with mobility
- Suitable for single to king size domestic beds
Bed Rail for Support Getting in or out of Bed
For the less mobile, getting in and out of bed can be a struggle at the start and end of every day. You may find yourself having to use your legs as best you can as leverage to get up and then at the end of the day falling on to your bed rather than just sitting down gracefully! Whether due to an injury, disability or simply getting older, mobility struggles make life unnecessarily harder, so why not give yourself the helping hand you need with a handy Bed Rail to help you in and out of bed?
This bed rail easily attaches to most domestic beds ranging from single to king size. The rail sturdily affixes using ties that go under the bed base to the rail that sits across the top of the bed base, under the mattress. It has a handy basket measuring 30x16x10cm for storage of anything from drinks bottles, medication, mobile phones or reading material.
The bed frame assembles easily without needing your tool box; all necessary DIY items are included in the box and a simple Allen key (included) is all you need to fix the frame together.
Bed Frame Dimensions
- Base frame size: 60x30x40cm
- Rail with basket size: 50x15.5x53.5cm
- Rope length: 370cm
- Weight: 3.7kgs.
|Recommended For||Ideal for older adults and those with limited mobility, for help getting in and out of bed. Handy storage basket holds important items within easy reach.|
|Included Contents||1 X Bed Frame | Rope Fasteners | M8 screws X2 | M6 screws X2 | Allen Key X1 | Washers X2|
|Material||Metal bed frame|
|Length||Please see product description|