Bottom Wiper Toilet Aid
- A bottom wiper to help those with limitations to their range of movement
- Easy to use – just wrap the toilet paper around the head of the wiper and independently wipe your bottom
- Comes in a discreet storage bag for privacy and hygiene
- Firm and durable so will not bend or slip when being used and features a firm nodule on the wiper to ensure you get a thorough and direct wipe
- A great bathroom aid to allow those with limited movement to live independently and use the bathroom in peace and dignity
Bottom Wiping Aid for Those with Limited Movement in the Shoulder Joint
People need assistance on the loo for a range of reasons. Whether due to age, disability or injury, at some point we will likely all need help keeping our personal hygiene in check, especially after a bowel movement. For some though, the idea of someone else wiping their bottom is out of the question, many people find the concept extremely embarrassing, but what do you do if you can’t wipe yourself due to injury, for example?
The Bottom Wiper Bathroom Aid is here to help those with limited movement ensure they thoroughly wipe themselves after a ‘number 2’, so there is no compromise on their personal hygiene.
This easy-to-use device allows anybody to go to the toilet independently and can be used by men and women. You simply put your toilet paper in to the ‘mouth’ of the wiping stick, wrap it around so it stays in place and wipe your bottom. When finished, you can either shake the toilet roll off the stick in to the toilet, or you can remove with your hand. The end of the wiping stick has a raised nodule for a more thorough wipe of the bottom, leaving the user feeling independently clean and hygienic, even after a bowel movement.
|Recommended For||Wiping your bottom after a bowel movement.|
|Included Contents||1 bottom wiper and 1 discreet storage bag.|
|Washing Instructions||Can be cleaned and sterilised using boiling water or sterilisation solutions.|