Sebamed Anti-Stretch Mark Cream
- Buy 2 for £14.24 each and save 5%
- Buy 3 for £13.49 each and save 10%
- Unique triple soft formula supports the skins elasticity
- Helps to prevent stretch marks and reduce the appearance of existing stretch marks
- Free of parabens, mineral oils, phthalate, alcohol and bisphenol (BPA)
- Care complex with avocado oil and shea butter provides effective skin care and protection of the upper skin layers
- Skin care complex boosts the skin’s ability to cope with sudden stretching of the skin, thus helping to prevent stretch marks
Will I Get Stretch Marks During My Pregnancy?
If you are pregnant, there is no doubt this has come up in conversation with friends, family and possibly even your doctor. Stretch marks are the result of accelerated stretching of the skin due to rapid bodily growth. Up until now a large meal has probably been the most strenuous weight on your stomach, but now there is a tiny human getting bigger by the day in there and you’re wondering, what will I look like after giving birth? Of course, this is a wonderful time in your life, but you also want to know you will be ‘you’ again in the near future and that means getting back your figure, preferably without a stretch mark in sight.
How Can I Prevent Stretch Marks?
Sebamed Anti-Stretch Mark Cream has been specially formulated for women during pregnancy and after. It contains avocado oil and shea butter which deeply nourish the skin’s upper layers and improve its elasticity. This elasticity boost is vital in preventing stretch marks; it allows the connective tissues to stretch further than they otherwise would. Without adequate elasticity, the skin’s support structure of collagen and elastic breaks down or ‘ruptures’ – this is what you are seeing when you see stretch marks.
pH Balanced Stretch Mark Cream
This incredible formula is balanced to a pH of 5.5 which means it matches the skin’s very own natural protective barrier: the acid mantle. Skin products with a neutral or alkaline pH compromise the natural protective functions of the skin’s acid mantle, increasing the risk of dehydration and skin reactions.
Sebamed Anti Stretch Mark Cream's unique triple soft formula prevents and reduces stretch marks and restores the connective tissue in your skin. It uses natural ingredients to gently soothe and condition your skin, helping you to stay free of stretch marks during and after pregnancy:
- Avocado oil, shea butter and other lipids care for and protect your outer skin layers
- Tiger grass extract and peptides are combined with the liquid-crystalline lipid structure of olive oil; it allows your skin’s tissues to adapt smoothly to the changes in your body, stretching without the damage that causes stretch marks
- pH balanced at 5.5 to stabilise your skin’s natural hydro-lipid barrier and keep it protected
Sebamed is compatible with sonograms and can be used while breastfeeding. Its non-oily formula will not mark clothing or bedsheets, and it has been dermatologically and clinically tested to ensure that it is safe to use even on sensitive skin over the whole body. Furthermore, this outstanding cream by Sebamed contains no parabens, mineral oils, phthalates, alcohol, bisphenol or animal products.
Pregnancy isn't the only reason you may have developed stretch marks, Sebamed Anti Stretch Mark Cream is suitable for use on the whole body, whether you have stretch marks from pregnancy or for other reasons, including:
- Obesity and weight gain
- Sudden weight loss
- Increase or decrease in breast size
- Growth during puberty
Preventing Pregnancy Related Stretch Marks
Pregnancy is such a joyful and exciting time, but it can also be totally exhausting! Growing a whole new person in your body is tiring for every part of you, particularly as the baby gets bigger. Why not treat yourself to a relaxing pamper session as well as ensuring you get the most out of your Sebamed Anti Stretch Mark Cream by taking some time out for a 10-minute massage at the end of the day. First massage the cream in with a circular motion. When it has absorbed, begin to massage your stomach by gently pulling the skin with a quick plucking motion. As well as being a soothing and relaxing massage, this will help your skin to stay elastic and stretch without creating stretch marks.
Aqua, Persea gratissima oil, Glycerin, Cetearyl Olivate, Pentylene Glycol, Butyrospermum parkii butter, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetyl Palmitate, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Coco Glucoside, Sodium Carbomer, Sodium Polyacrylate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Citrate, Parfum
|Ingredients||Please see the product description for a full list of ingredients.|
|Recommended For||A fantastic anti-stretch mark formula for women to use during their pregnancy and afterwards.|
|Included Contents||1 X 200ml bottle|