Salcura Bioskin DermaSpray
Out of stock
- Buy 2 for £18.04 each and save 5%
- Buy 3 for £17.09 each and save 10%
- Salcura DermaSpray nourishes, soothes and moisturises the skin for long term relief
- Effectively treats eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, rosacea and other dry skin conditions
- Comes in a light, easy to apply and non-greasy spray that can be used on the hairline
- 98% natural ingredients with no paraffin, lanolin, steroids, parabens or other irritants
- Strengthens and nourishes new skin cells to prevent symptoms from developing.
Natural eczema treatment for long term relief with no greasiness or side effects!
Conditions like eczema and psoriasis can be absolutely torturous, making skin, dry, itchy, sore and unpleasant to look at. It is so tempting to scratch at your skin but this makes things much worse, causing bleeding and permanently damaging and thickening the skin. Regularly using an intensive emollient or moisturiser for psoriasis is the most recommended treatment for dry skin conditions, but it can be difficult to find one that works for you and they can often be very heavy and greasy. The next option for eczema relief is to use steroid creams, but these can cause nasty side effects like thin skin and acne and are often only suitable for short term use.
Salcura’s Bioskin eczema skin care range is hugely popular and has helped thousands of people to clear up their skin when nothing else worked. One bottle of DermaSpray is sold every 5 minutes in the UK; a true indication of just how effective it is! An easy to apply and non-greasy spray, DermaSpray is a fine liquid that is able to absorb deep into your skin and nourish the new cells in the base layer. This means that by the time these new cells become your surface layer of skin they are much healthier and less likely to develop symptoms.
DermaSpray psoriasis skin care will also soothe any itching you are feeling and contains almond oil to help keep your skin moisturised.
- Start by applying DermaSpray 3-4 times a day to the affected areas of your body, spraying 5cm from your skin and massaging it in for around 30 seconds
- As your symptoms reduce you can apply it less frequently
- You will find that your skin shows noticeable improvement within 4 weeks, after which you can maintain it with 2-3 applications per week
You might like to consider using the other products in the Bioskin range to form an overall treatment programme. Bioskin DermaSerum is a light gel that has been specially formulated for the delicate skin on your face and around your eyes. If your skin is particularly dry or damaged, BioSkin Zeoderm can be applied after DermaSpray and DermaSerum to provide extra moisture and nourishment for the surface layers of skin during bad flare ups.
Aqua**, glycerine*, sunflower oil**, safflower oil**, glycol stearate SE, cetearyl glucoside, sodium cetearyl sulfate, phenoxyethanol, lecithin, grape vine oil**, sea buckthorn oil**, isononyl isononanoate, eucalyptus oil, paperbark tea tree oil, urea*, orange oil**, ethylhexyglycerin, caprylyl glycol, sodium chloride, lavenda oil**, rosemary oil**, olive oil**, almond oil**, cetearyl alcohol*, peppermint oil, aloe vera**, beta-carotene, rosemary extract**, limonene*, linalool**
*100% pure natural ingredients
**Naturally occurring/naturally derived
DermaSpray has been carefully formulated to be suitable for sensitive skin. It doesn’t contain artificial fragrances, steroids, paraffin, parabens or lanolin.
|Recommended For||Nourishing, soothing and moisturising skin prone to conditions such as eczema and psoriasis|
|Included Contents||100ml spray bottle|
|Does Not Include||Artificial fragrance, paraffin, SLS, lanolin, parabens, steroids|