Safe+ Hit Back - Be Safe Personal Alarm
- Key fob and personal alarm combined
- Attachment cord allows you to use keys with ease
- Pull cord to secure keys in fob to use as protection
- Simple push-button alarm
- Keyring allows you to add other keys
- Watch the video for a full demonstration
Feel safer with the HIT Personal Alarm which combines a key holder and super-loud alarm.
Safe+ interviewed the general public and found that when feeling unsafe, we tend to grab hold of our keys. The HIT Personal Alarm acts as a key fob to keep your keys nice and secure, plus a push-button alarm to activate if you’re in danger.
Secure your most used key firmly in the key holder. Extra keys can be attached to the keyring on the other end of the cord. Firmly pull the end of the cord to secure the main key on the end of the key fob like a dagger. This provides you with extra protection against your attacker. You can also press the button on the end of the key fob to sound the alarm.