Cut Resistant Safety Gloves
- Safety gloves that protect your hands from sharp objects and plants
- Perfect for use in the kitchen, garden or home
- Thin yet strong material allows you the full range of motion in your hands to complete tasks
- Protects the hands against cuts common with DIY and home improvement work
- Machine washable for transferable use on a range of tasks
Protect Your Hands from Cuts and Abrasions Whilst Gardening or Undertaking DIY!
Offering exceptional flexibility and dexterity, these fantastic Cut Resistant Safety Gloves are fantastic for keen gardeners, tradesmen, labourers, florists and generally anybody who finds their hands covered in cuts and abrasions through their work or hobbies!
They offer a brilliant Level 5 cut-resistance which means they can stand up against most sharp blades and objects including knives, scissors and glass. They have been designed to fit snuggly to ensure the full use of the fingers during wear and they are LFGB certified by the Food and Commodities Act, so they are safe for use with food.
Did we mention that the Cut Resistant Safety Gloves are machine washable? So, you can use them in the garden one day and the kitchen the next! Knife blades, mandolins and cheese graters are no match for these sturdy and reliable cut resistant gloves.
|Recommended For||Safety gloves with a Level 5 cut resistance for DIY, gardening and kitchen use. Protects against sharp objects such as blades, glass and scissors.|
|Included Contents||1 pair of cut resistant safety gloves|