Rolyan Scar Management Mini Massager
- Helps to reduce scar tissue and diminish scar appearance
- Scar massage restores motion, strength and mobility to injured tissue
- Easy and comfortable to use when stitches have been removed
- Comes with 3 attachments, cover and battery included
- Vibrates at approx. 5500 cycles per minute for maximum effective results
- Buy 2 for £31.37 each and save 5%
- Buy 3 for £29.72 each and save 10%
Restore strength and mobility to scar tissue while reducing it with this scar massager!
The Rolyan Scar Mini Massager is the perfect way to restore scarred and injured tissue to a healthy strength and normal range of motion. Included with every Mini Massager are 3 attachments and a cover, which can also be used to massage larger areas of muscle.
Choose from the ball, spot or flat attachment to best target the area you wish to massage. These three heads present a relaxing and deep, concentrated massage on specified areas – or keep the cover on for a large area massage.
The Scar Mini Massager is battery operated and vibrates at around 5500 cycles per minute. The battery is included.
Can this really reduce scars?
Yes, this scar massager was featured in the Daily Mail and they said that whilst 'there is very little scientific data to show that massage can help scars to heal better ...all the anecdotal evidence seems to suggest that it does, and most surgeons recommend it.'By massaging directly on the scar it helps to break down the build up of scar tissue. Massage 3 - 5 times a day when the stitches have been removed and add a quality, water based cream or lotion to help nourish and moisturise the skin.
|Recommended For||Diminishing the appearance of scar tissue.|
|Included Contents||1 Mini Massager, 1 Battery, 3 Attachment Heads, 1 Cover|
|Power||1.5v DC battery|
|User Manual||View and/or Download Rolyan Scar Management Mini Massager Instructions|