Rio Amazon Green Magma Powder
- Organic barley grass extract for a health boost
- Contains barley grass powder for nutritional balance
- Boasts over 100 beneficial phytonutrients
- Organic and vegan, all-natural extracts
- Mixes very well, without residue and tastes great!
Are you looking for perfectly balanced green nutrition? You need Green Magma barley grass extract
Suitable for vegetarians and gluten free, Green Magma is your perfect dietary supplement due to its rich and beneficial ingredients.
We associate the colour green with health and vitality and rightly so. Over 40 years ago, Dr. Hagiwara discovered that organic young barley grass is the most nutritionally balanced food in nature. His original formula, Green Magma, has sold over 50 countries around the world to thousands of happy, healthy customers. Green Magma contains over 100 beneficial phytonutrients including enzymes, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, protein, carotenoids, flavonoids and chlorophyll. Green Magma is a highly nutritious green drink. Not only that, it also mixes very well, without residue and it tastes great! I always feel refreshed and energized after drinking it!
The organic and raw Green Magma contains highly beneficial, organic and vegan ingredients your body will love such as:
- Vitamins: Beta carotene, Biotin, Choline, Folic Acid, B1 (Thiamin), B2 (Riboflavin), B3 (Niacin), B5 (Pantothenic Acid), B6, B12, C, E (Alpha Tocopherol Succinate), K.
- Minerals: Boron, Calcium, Chloride, Chromium, Cobalt, Copper, Iodine, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Nickel, Phosphorus, Potassium, Selenium, Sodium, Suphur, Zinc, plus trace amounts of 50+ other minerals.
- Enzymes: Catalase, Cytochrome oxidase, DNase, Fatty acid oxidase, Hexokinase, Malic dehydrogenase, Nitrate reductase, Nitrogen oxyreductase, Peroxidase, Phosphatase, Phospholipase, Polyphenoloxidase, RNase, Superoxide dismutase, Transhydrogenase.
- Amino Acids: Alanine, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Cystine, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Histidine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Tyrosine, Valine.
- Essential Fatty Acids: Linoleic acid, Linolenic acid.
- Other phytochemicals: Chlorophyll, Bioflavonoids, 2” -0-Glycosylisovitexin (2” -0-GIV).
Directions for use:
- Dissolve two teaspoons into your favourite juice or water.
- Do not mix with hot drinks as heat can damage the active enzymes in Green Magma green juice
- Take on an empty stomach for best absorption either 20 minutes before eating or 2 hours after
|Recommended For||improving digestion, increase energy and aid detoxification|