Rio Amazon Catuaba 5:1 Extract Vegicaps (90 capsules)
- 90 capsules x 500mg, high strength 5:1 catuaba extract. Catuaba is used to heighten sexual arousal and treat male sexual performance problems.
- Catuaba bark used for low energy and libido, agitation, trouble sleeping related to high blood pressure, nervousness, ongoing mental and physical fatigue (neurasthenia), poor memory or forgetfulness, skin cancer; and as a tonic
- Known for its aphrodisiac, anti-anxiety and anti-viral properties this bark catuaba is considered a central nervous system stimulant with aphrodisiac properties
- Sustainably sourced, certified Fair Trade and Organic from Brazil.
- 100% natural Catuaba and other ingredients, vegetarian and vegan friendly, Made in UK, Catuaba sourced in Brazil.
Take a leaf from the ‘Tree of Love’ with Rio Amazon’s Catuaba Vegicaps
Possibly the most famous of all aphrodisiac plants in Brazil, Catuaba has been celebrated by the local population for generations. Extracted from the bark of the Trichilia catigua hardwood tree, the Tupi Indians who first discovered this mystical plant named it ‘Tree of Love’, or ‘Tree of Togetherness’.
Catuaba is renowned for its potent aphrodisiac qualities, such as increasing sexual desire and the frequency of erotic dreams! Used by the Amazon Xingu tribes in their fertility rites, this indigenous herbal remedy remains just as popular among Brazilian couples today and is commonly used to treat:
- Sexual impotency and weakness
- Nervous conditions, hypochondria and agitation
- Poor memory and forgetfulness
- Fatigue, insomnia and hypertension
- Central nervous system pain, sciatica and neuralgia
Catuaba is beneficial to both men and women as an aphrodisiac, but has striking results for male impotence in particular; in fact, the Brazilian state of Minas have a saying that, ‘until a father reaches 60, the son is his, after that the son is Catuaba’s!’
Thanks to its popularity over the centuries, we know that Catuaba has no side effects (other than feeling a bit more frisky!); even after long-term use. What’s great about Rio Amazon’s Catuaba Extract is that - like all their products - you’re guaranteed to get the purest botanical extract possible, free from any unnecessary additives or fillers.
Get natural; feel natural!
The Amazon Rainforest is home to more than half (approximately 10 million) of the world’s plant species, providing us with a botanical gold mine of plant-derived medicines. In fact, a quarter of Western pharmaceuticals are derived from rainforest materials, which have evolved unique chemical properties to thrive in this competitive ecosystem. Rio Amazon uphold the strictest standards of identification, harvest and ecological concern when it comes to our rainforests; uncompromising on fair trade and sustainability, the Rio Amazon Collection brings you only the finest quality health products from the Amazon Rainforest.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Maximum recommended daily dosage (4 capsules) contains 10g Catuaba powered bark).
Powered catuaba (Trichilia catigua) 5:1 bark extract.
Capsule shell: Vegetable cellulose.
Take 1-3 capsules per day. For best results, take one in the morning and further one before retiring for the evening.Do not exceed the maximum daily dosage. Food supplement - botanical supplement.
|Ingredients||Pure powdered Catuaba (Trichilia catigua) bark 500mg. Capsule shell: Vegetable cellulose.|
|Recommended For||Catuaba is used to heighten sexual arousal and treat male sexual performance problems. It is also used for agitation, trouble sleeping related to high blood pressure, nervousness, ongoing mental & physical fatigue (neurasthenia) & poor memory|
|Included Contents||90 x 500mg Vegicaps|
|Does Not Include||Does not contain any animal matter (unlike gelatin capsules) making it suitable for vegetarians and vegans.|
|Dosage||Take 1-3 capsules per day. For best results, take 1-2 capsules an hour before retiring.|